Ryan grab Isaac on the arm, "Okay, we're just going to see you guys later then!" Ryan winks at us while Isaac waves his hand as both of them walk their way out.

Beth and Austin hold each other's hand, "See you guys later." Austin and Beth smiled.

I wave my hand as both of them disappear from the crowd.

Dylan placed his arm around my shoulders, "Mind if I take you to your car?" He asks in a gentleman like manner.

I chuckled at his warm gesture and nodded.

"Kate." I heard my name being called behind us, I turn around and I saw Marc.

I widen my eyes, "Marc, what have you been doing? You look exhausted." I inquired.

Marc was sweaty and he was even catching his breath, "Well, yeah, I've been looking all over for you." He stands up properly and smiled.

"Will you just say what you have to say?"Dylan complained.

I glared at Dylan, "Dylan, can you stop that?"

Marc smirk, "Yeah, Dylan, can you stop being an asshole?" Marc questioned.

Dylan was about to charge him but I take a hold of his hand and glared at Marc, "You two, seriously need to get along." I groaned.

"Here." He handed me a small box, "A friendly and congratulatory gift, we may not be seeing each other after the party later if ever both of you will be attending the party later at night because I'll be leaving, I'll be out of the country for the summer and be back before the start of classes which I will be just taking here." He smiled, "I'll try to visit you when I got back and I'll be in touch." He winks at me which made Dylan utter a bad word that made me flinch.

"Seriously, Dylan?" I argued.

"See you when I see you?" Marc smiled, opening his arms for a hug.

"Have you forgotten that her boyfriend is just right beside her?" Dylan groaned.

"Did you forget that I am his bestfriend?" Marc argued back.

I hug Marc in a friendly manner and I felt Dylan gently pulled me by the back, "That's enough." He said. Someone is seriously getting jealous.

"I guess we should continue the hug later?" Marc teased.

"Why don't you just save that to your flirty girlfriend?" Dylan groaned back.

"Both of you, just shut up!" I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"See you later!" Marc said with a smile on his face as he passes by on the crowd and later disappears.

Dylan wraps his arm around my shoulders, "He's seriously getting on my nerves." He said.

"Both of you act like cats and dogs." I inquired.

He laughs at my statement and I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. It was a message from my mother, she told me that they're going to head home and ask me that I should just let Dylan drive me home. What a supportive parents.

"Just great." I said groaning.

Dylan was able to read the message, "I guess I have to take you home a little later, my mother is seriously asking for you." He said laughing.

"That's a great idea! I wanted to hear more stories about your childhood!" I chirped happily.

"Don't!" He said annoyingly.

--

"I can't believe that you put your hand on the toilet when you're still a kid!" I burst out laughing.