Chapter 24

It wasn't a good day. We had waken up an hour late so everyone was rushing to get bags and other things. I stretched and grabbed my last bag before getting in the car.

Nash made me sit next to mom again. I jumped in and we drove to the airport. "Do you guys want to grab anything to eat" she asked.

I turned to look at Nash, he mouthed no as I turned back towards mom. "I think we're fine" i replied. We got to the airport 20 minutes before the plane left.

We grabbed our suitcases from the back of the car and headed inside. We went through the process and got on the plane.

My seat was next to Nash's and moms was two rows in front of us. Nash's seat was in the middle and mine was next to the window.

I sat down, pulling out my laptop. "Erin did you bring extra earbuds, I think I forgot mine" Nash asked, sitting down. I nodded and gave him my extra pair.

I turned on my laptop and logged onto YouTube. Matt had posted a video. I ignored it and clicked on "Twaimz".

I began laughing quietly as he danced to wii music. "Erin, I have earbuds on and I can still hear you" said Nash, as he removed the earbuds from his ears.

I took off my headphones, "sorry Nash but this is just so funny" I said, pointing at my screen. Nash looked towards my screen and smirked, revealing the smile I knew would soon come.

"Well at least he can dance" he said, letting out a laugh. We continued watching his videos as Nash's phone buzzed.

He looked at it and looked up at me. "What?" I said, confused. "Nothing, just a fan tweeted that we should watch Matt's new video" he said. I thought about why it was so important.

"Do you want to?" Nash asked, bringing me back to reality. "Not now" I responded, clicking play on my video. Nash and I continued watching till the man next to us began to snore.

Nash put the earbuds back on and went to sleep. I checked the time. 8:57. I looked out the window, it was still kinda dark.

Everyone on the plane was asleep. I put away my laptop and got comfortable, hoping to fall asleep too. That was a fail. It was so uncomfortable. I wasn't going to sleep this flight.

I got on Twitter to see if anyone had posted anything. I faved and tweeted back at some fans. I looked through my feed.

"Cameron Dallas mentioned you" read the bottom of my screen. I clicked on it. "@camerondallas: looks like someone's still up😏 @eringrier"

I smiled. "@eringrier: well maybe you should head to bed, it's pretty late @camerondallas". As I waited for a response I checked DMs to see the messages I had.

All of them said the same thing. "ERIN GO WATCH MATTS NEW VIDEO!" they read. I got off when another "Cameron Dallas mentioned you" popped up.

"@camerondallas: well alright but you should check out Matt's video first👌🏼@eringrier" . I was done ignoring it. I faved his tweet and got out my laptop again.

I looked up Matt's channel and clicked his newest video which was a Q&A. An ad popped up so I took the time to tweet cam.

"@eringrier: @camerondallas go to bed!" I tweeted. Matt's video started as I turned off my phone.
"Whoosh hello!" he said, enthusiastic. I rolled my eyes.

"Today I decided to do another #askmatt so I tweeted for you guys to ask me questions and surprisingly we trended worldwide" he said, holding his arms in the air.

"okay so let's get it going" he said as he looked down at his phone.

"okay so the first question comes from @espinosasbooty , 'fuck me'". Matt looked into the camera as cricket sounds came up. I giggled.

"Nice question" Matt said, sarcastically making me laugh again. He looked back down at his phone.

"@nashygrier asks 'will you be at Magcon Nashville?'" he read. "Yes I will be, I'll be at all magcons this year" he said, smiling. I rolled my eyes again.

" um @caseydallas tweets 'what's your dream job'. I'd like to be an actor, I really love acting" he said. "next one comes from @whosshawnmendes" he said laughing.

"Sorry but that username is hilarious, sounds almost like something Justin Bieber would say" he said.

"Um they tweet 'will you marry me?' Of course" he said, winking. "Um next ones from....". I checked the time so far on the video. 1:57.

I focused back on the video. "okay so this ones from" he said, looking closer at the phone screen. "um @erinismyqueen who says 'do you still have feelings for erin?'" .

I sat up in my seat. He looked at the camera then away then back at the camera. "um well..." he said, quietly.

His face looked sad. He took a deep breathe then faced the camera again. "to be honest and to answer the question, yes I do." he said, finally.

Surprise. Honestly. He was being a dick almost a week ago and now he says he still has feelings. I watched the rest of the video.

"Next question from @espinosaismine who says 'how come you hurt Erin if you loved her?'" he said, quietly. His face looked even sadder now making me feel bad.

Also surprised that fans find out a lot without us telling them. Matt looked down as he took deep breathes.

"I really never meant to hurt Erin" he said, still looking down. "I truly did love her. She was the reason I smiled everyday. I loved the way she'd laugh or the way she'd get when I didn't give her hugs" he continued.

"I loved Erin the way you'd love someone you knew you wouldn't see tomorrow although she was always there. What I did to her was something I didn't think of until it happened" he said, letting out a cough.

"and now, I have to deal with this amount of pain" he said, a tear rolling down his cheek, "of the thought of me losing the love of my life" he looked into the camera.

His eyes were red and filled with tears. "I love you Erin. I love you. It's too late but whatever. I fucking love you Erin Grier and.." he coughed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I miss you babygirl" he said, before the video ended. The screen went black. I touched it as if he could feel my hand on his face.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I was tired of hiding my feelings because of others opinions. I had to do something. I logged back into Twitter. I took a deep breathe and began typing.

"@eringrier: I miss you too babyboy @themattespinosa"