Chapter 10

knock. knock. knock. I got up, tired. I pushed the blanket behind me and got up. I took a look in the mirror and saw myself naked.

what the hell I whispered to myself, putting on a robe. knock. knock. I walked to the door and opened it. Nash stood in front of me.

"hey" he said, looking at me funny, "you just get out of the shower or something". I nodded, lying. "alright well I was just coming to ask if you knew where Taylor was but never mind" he said before walking down the hall.

i closed my door slowly and turned to see Taylor, shirtless, asleep in my bed. I panicked a little as I went into the bathroom and changed.

I put on a maroon crop top with black skirt along with maroon vans. I put my hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom.

Taylor was still asleep. I checked the time on my phone. 7:45. We had 15 minutes to get to the venue. I shook Taylor to wake him up.

He sat up, stretching. He rubbed his eyes before looking at me. His eyes going wide. "Erin" he asked confused.

"we're running late, change and let's go" I said getting up. I heard him get up from the bed. "I don't have any clothes for today"

I looked around. I grabbed my red Magcon hoodie and threw it to him. "Wear this and your shorts" I said checking the time.

He bent down to get his shorts and pulled them up. I looked back once and caught a glimpse of his abs. I bit my lip and looked away.

He put on the hoodie and walked up to me. "what happened last night" he asked, still confused. "I'll explain later"

I walked over to the door and opened it. We walked down to the elevator. I pressed the floor one button as i tried to remember last night.

I knew we had done it since I woke up naked next to Taylor. I looked over at him. He was on his phone. I smiled then looked away.

Although the elevator ride was short, it felt like forever. Taylor and I ran to the venue, walking in at the same time. Everyone looked over at us.

Nash walked over to me, waving at Taylor on the way. "mom called, Hayes birthday is this weekend, we need to start planning" he said quickly.

"I know, I'll start later, I'm too stressed right now" I said walking over to the breakfast table. I grabbed an apple and bottled water as someone walked up next to me.

I looked over to see Matt in a maroon short sleeve with light brown khakis. I knew he was still hurt and that I needed to apologize.

"so how was last night with him" he asked before I even said anything. "what" I asked, surprised. He chuckled, "don't play dumb, you know what I mean"

"Matt I'm sorry" I whispered, looking up at him. "you're sorry yet you fucked Taylor last night" he said, a little too loud.

"Matt please be quieter, I'm sorry for what I did, it's just..." I began, edge of tears. Matt showed no emotion. "It's just you're a slut" he finished, walking away.

My heart broke as anger in me rose. I tried apologizing but he didn't care, I was done holding things back.

"I hate you" I yelled out, making everyone, including Matt, turn towards me. He walked back over at me, grabbing my wrist, "I don't" he began.

My wrist turning red, "matt stop, you're hurting me" I said. "fucking care" he finished, letting go of my wrist harshly.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Taylor got up from his chair and walked over to Matt. "Don't you fucking touch her again" he yelled.

Matt smirked, "why would i want to touch something you've already been with". Taylor blocked Matt's way. "Move" Matt said, pushing Taylor.

Gilinksy walked over to them, "guys guys calm down" he said but I knew Taylor was going to explode. His hands turned into first.

"you son of a bitch" Taylor said, punching Matt in the jaw. Matt stumbled back but began charging towards Taylor, hitting him in the cheek.

I began to panic. "Taylor stop" I yelled as he punched Matt in the nose, blood running down. The rest of the boys tried to pull them apart.

Mahogany walked over to me, dragging me away from them. I could see Taylor pushing Matt down and punching his face repeatedly.

"Taylor please stop" I screamed, trying to break loose from mahogany's grip. Nash, Gilinksy, and Aaron pulled Taylor off of Matt who lay on the ground, quietly.

Cam, Shawn, and Carter bent down next to Matt. They all looked at each other, concerned. Johnson ran over to the table for napkins.

Taylor kept trying to break from the boys' grip but couldn't. "get up you pussy" he yelled. Mahogany let me go as cam walked over to us.

"call 911. now." he said, going back to Matt. Mahogany pulled out her phone and dialed 911. I ran over to Matt who had blood all over his shirt, pants, and face.

"m-m-Matt I'm sorry" I cried into his shoulder. He was breathing very slowly. "help is coming" I whispered.

I looked into his eyes. They were red and filled with tears and pain. I bent down and kissed his lips before we heard sirens.

Paramedics rushed in through the doors, making the boys get up. "Erin come on" Nash said, as they bent down next to Matt.

I moved away a little, still grabbing Matt's hand. The medics looked at each other several times before looking up me and the boys.

"He needs to go to the hospital" they said, sending two of them to the ambulance to bring out a stretch bed.

I looked down at Matt. His skin was paler than usual and he almost looked like a vampire with all the blood. I bent down to whisper in his ear.

"you'll be okay babyboy, you'll be okay"