Chapter 18

Nash and I decided to go to the mall to shop for some new clothes for the party tonight. I bought a cute tight black dress which I knew Nash would hate but he was becoming less controlling.

We walked down to the Starbucks and sat down at a near by table. Nash took a sip of his drink and looked up at me.

"So I heard what you did to Espinosa yesterday" he said, grinning. I looked down, blushing. "Don't be embarrassed. I'd do the same thing except I'd kick his balls harder." He said, laughing.

I looked up, laughing with him. "'Nash...I saw Casey yesterday and she still thought we were best friends.." I blurted out. He looked at me. "Espinosa does too but they have to understand, after you hurt someone really bad, no matter what they do, they'll never forget the pain they made you go through" he said, looking down, rolling down his sleeves.

I knew he meant his cuts. I placed my hand on his arm, "don't be embarrassed Nash, remember what dad said when you fell? He said that scars where only reminders of times that you were down but signs that you stayed strong"  i said, smiling.

He smiled back. We threw our empty cups away and walked towards Hollister. Me and Nash split as he went in men's and I went in woman's.

I looked at the jeans then the shorts. I grabbed some and walked to the shirts. As I looked through them, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a girl I didn't recognize.

"Are you Erin Grier?" She asked, her face getting happier by the second. "Yes why?" I asked. She smiled very big, "oh I love you so much Erin, you're so beautiful and I can't wait to meet you in Magcon Nashville" she said, hugging me.

I hugged her back, "can't wait either, I'll remember you" I said, keeping this at the back of my head. She blushed, "could I get a picture?" She asked, voice shaking a little. I nodded as she smiled at the camera.

I smiled back. Click. She looked back at me and smiled once more. "Thank you so much Erin" she said, running out the store.

I turned back to the shirts, seeing a huge group of people around them. "Can I help you" I asked, nicely. They all screamed and rushed over to me, snapping pictures with me, left to right.

I smiled at each camera as good as I could. A few people gave me notes, others a few gifts, and most gave me hugs.

Once everyone had left, I rushed to the cashier and paid my things. Nash was outside already, getting mobbed as well.

"Nash!" I yelled. He looked around, meeting eyes with me. He walked through all the people and we ran to the car, a few girls following behind us. We got in quickly and began driving, trying not to hit anyone.

As we were on the highway, we were quiet then looked at each other. At the same time, we burst out laughing. This whole mob thing was new to us and we got very happy meeting everyone but it was a lot sometimes.

As we stopped laughing, at the same time, I thought about what some people said. People would say me and Nash are twins because we'd do almost everything at the same time.

I never really paid attention to it but now I do and I was beginning to think it could be true. I mean obviously it wasn't but it was scary.

We got home and relaxed on the couch for a little while. It was 1:30 so it was still early. Nash fell asleep next to me while I watched Zoey 101 because who doesn't love old tv shows?

I eventually fell asleep to. I opened my eyes and saw Matt standing in front of me with Casey, laughing. Everyone laughed with them, including Taylor. I asked why they were but no one answered me. I cried, pleading them to stop but they wouldn't.

I sat up on the couch, making sure I was really awake this time. Nash was still asleep when I went to take a shower. It was 7:45 and I needed a lot of time to get ready.

I put on make up, curled my hair, and went to my closest. I got out the dress and laid it down on my bed, I was still in sweat pants when I went downstairs to wake up Nash.

Of course he was mad but if he wanted to go, he could at least smell good. He hoped in the shower as I put my dress on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "You don't see yourself as beautiful anymore, do you" I whispered to myself. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said, going to my closet to look for my shoes. Nash walked in with two pairs of shoes in his hand. "Black Vans or Maroon Vans" he asked. I looked at his outfit. He had a maroon shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Maroon" I said. He nodded and took a seat on my bed, untying one of the shoes to put it on. I found some red high heels to match with my lips and put them on, sitting next to Nash.

He tied his shoes again and we both got up at the same time. See what I mean? Scary. We went to the mirror and looked at ourselves, pleased. We got the car keys, locked the door, and jumped in the car. I put the house key in my bag and I checked the time.

10:38. I got on camera to take a selfie. "Nash" I said, making him took my direction and smile. We arrived at Matt's house a few minutes later.

We walked up to the door and knocked, as if they could hear us over the loud music. "I'll get it!" a familiar voice said. Nash & I took a deep breathe as the door opened.

"Welcome to the Espinosa househol-" Matt stopped talking as he saw me. Gulp. "You weren't ready for me. You weren't ready for this" I thought, smirking.

"Come in"

Friends with benefitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara