Chapter 20

The whole car ride home was silent. Nash drove slowly, stopping to get some gas. "Do you want anything?" he asked,getting out of the car.

I shook my head no and looked out the window, covering myself with the towel I took from Matt's house. I began crying quietly. Tay had cheated on me...with a whore...a backstabber.

Nash came back and we drove home, silently like earlier. We got to our house and Nash turned the car off. Silence.

"I'm so sorry sis" Nash said, taking a deep breathe. "It's fine" I said, getting out the car, running to our house. I could hear Nash running behind me. I went to my room and slammed the door. Nash opened it minutes later, laying next to me in bed.

I began crying as he rubbed my back, "it's okay Erin, you'll be okay" he whispered, just like I had with him. I cried harder.

"It's not fine sis, it really isn't" he said. "I've seen you cry because of guys so many times and I've seen you be hurt by them too" he said, taking a deep breathe, "things like these make me think that maybe this move may help you, us both."

I turned to face him, "I think so too, at this point all I want is to move" . He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Get some rest, mom said we begin packing tomorrow" he said, getting off my bed. I snuggled under all my blankets and closed my eyes, hoping just to float away.

I woke up the next morning with a headache and my phone buzzing like crazy. I slammed my phone but it wouldn't shut off.

I groaned and sat up to turn it off. It wasn't an alarm, it was Taylor calling. I answered. "What the fuck do you want? More condoms for your whore?" I said, angrily.

"Look Erin, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened last night. I think Casey put something in my last drink because I forgot all my memory" he said, taking a deep breathe.

I didn't want to hear anything else from him. I ended the call and got up. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch next to Nash.

"Morning sleepy head, mom went shopping for suitcases. She said to began packing today because we leave Tuesday" he said, getting up. "I left you a couple waffles if want any, i need to began packing up"

I nodded at him and went to the kitchen. I ate 3 waffles and a cup of coffee. I went up stairs and began to pack my clothes.

I went to my closet first and sat down on my floor to fold everything tightly into a box. I went through my shirts first. I had all types from band shirts to crop tops to Tay's shirt from Matt's. I looked at their shirts and threw them at the wall.

After hours and hours and hours of packing clothes, i finally was finished. I laid down on my bed, closing my eyes.

This move is going to be a fresh start. Yes, I'm going to miss the jacks, Carter, and Cam but they understand. I thought about all the memories I had made here.

I remembered the time I fell off my bike when I was 11 and Cam bought me ice cream everyday till my knee healed.

As I kept thinking about my memories, I fell asleep again. I saw Tay and Matt standing in front of me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We're here for you to choose one of us, either choose me or him" Tay said. I took a deep breathe, "I don't know" I said, looking down.

"You should!" Matt yelled. "She doesn't because she's a whore!" Tay yelled. They both laughed as I began to cry. "Stop hurting me!" I screamed. They kept on laughing. "Stop!" I screamed, even louder.

I woke up sweating, tears streaming down my cheeks. I wiped them off as Nash ran into my room. "Erin what's wrong?" He asked, fear in his eyes.

"A nightmare" I said,looking around. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 2:30 a.m. Go to bed, we have school later" he said, heading to his room.

After what had just happened, I didn't want to go to sleep. I stayed up, thinking of what to do. I decided to go on YouTube. I saw Nash had uploaded a video. His first video.

I clicked on it. "hello everyone, Nash here and today I just wanted to introduce who I am..." I smiled as he smiled at everyone who was watching as well.

After I finished, I decided to make a YouTube channel as well. I had 3 hours left so I set up my camera and pulled up my computer chair. I pressed record.

"Hey everyone! I'm Erin and this is my YouTube channel..." . I finally finished my video and it uploaded an hour later. I checked the time. 5:38. I got off my bed and looked for a quick outfit to wear.

I decided on black leggings with maroon Vans and a PINK maroon jacket. I put my hair in a bun as I heard Nash call my name. It was 6:00 by the time we left and got to school 15 minutes later.

We met with the boys as we walked inside. It was weird being back after being away for so long. I went to my first period and sat down in my seat in the back.

"Oh Mrs. Majorsack, how I missed making fun of you" I thought, laughing under my breathe. Everyone began coming in a minute before the bell.

I sat quietly, taking notes. We all began writing as we hear a knock. A random guy opened the door and in comes Matt, late again.

He looked at me a smirked.

Oh Espinosa, I knew I was forgetting something.