Chapter 19

The music got louder as we moved around the house, pushing people to the side. I walked behind Nash trying not to get lost in all the people.

"Beer and other drinks are in the backyard. All bathrooms are open except the one in my room. Just have fun" Matt said, as he went left to go to one of his friends.

Nash took my hand and walked me to the backyard. There were people in and around the pool, some a little too drunk than others.

Nash stopped to say "hi" to some guy and got two beers. He handed me one. "Please take it easy with drinks sis, I'll be inside" he said, leaving with the guy. I stood there for a second before walking to a nearby chair around the pool.

I saw Aaron and hugged him. "Erin!" He said, hugging me back. "Hey!" I said back. "You should get in the pool, the waters really warm" he said, taking his shirt off.

I bit my lip as I looked down at my dress. I had just bought it but I didn't want to let Aaron down. I looked up at him and nodded.

He smiled as I took my heals off. He grabbed my hand and we jumped together into the pool. The water was warm as I came up from underwater.

"So how you been Erin?" He asked as we swam to the side. "I've been getting better, what about you" I asked, grabbing my beer and taking a sip.

"It's been good but I have my eyes on a girl" he said, blushing. I spit my beer out. "Sorry but who?" I asked, curious. He looked  behind me and smiled. I looked back and saw Mahogany smiling at both of us and waving. We waved back.

I turned back at Aaron. "You like mahogany?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He nodded. "You should ask her on a date Aaron, you guys would be cute together" I said.

"I want to but I don't know when" he said, drinking from a red cup. I swam behind him and gave him a little push. "Now is a good time so go!" I said, pushing him.

He jumped out of the pool and walked towards mahogany. She stood up and hugged him. I was so happy for him.

I felt someone wrap their hands around me and lay their head on my shoulder. I turned and saw Tay. I turned to hug him. He leaned in and kissed me, making me kiss back.

He smiled and pulled away. "Hey beautiful, I'm leaving here in a few so I just wanted to say bye" he said, kissing me again.

I kissed back. "Okay but FaceTime me later okay?" I asked. "Okay." he said, getting out of the pool and wrapping himself in a towel, heading inside.

I swam a little longer with some friends from school who were there. I told them I'd be moving and they took lots of pictures with me for one of the last nights together.

I got tired after awhile and said "bye" to them as I jumped out of the pool. I grabbed a towel and my heels and headed inside.

I walked through the crowd into the kitchen. There was so much food still left. I grabbed a water and sat down at the table.

Carter walked in, drunk and sat down next to me. "Hey Erin" he said, laying his head on the table. I laughed and handed him my water.

After awhile he went back to the normal Carter. "So I heard you're moving" he said. "Yeah sadly but I can't do anything" I responded. "Will you and Nash still attend Magcon next weekend?" He asked, grabbing a cookie from the table with desserts.

"Hopefully" I said, getting out my phone. 1:34. "I hope so" he said, responding to a text. "Wanna take a selfie" I asked. He looked up and nodded.

I opened up my camera. "Smile" I said, as I took the picture. Click. "Post that on insta" Carter said. I nodded and posted it.

"Hanging with this Asian fella. @carterreynolds". Carter gave me a playful push. We both laughed. "Hey I'm gonna go find Nash, I'm getting tired." I said, standing up from my chair.

"Alright. I'll text you." he said, posting our selfie on Twitter. My phone buzzed. It was a text from Aaron.

Aaron☺️: she said yes to the date!

Erin: yay! happy for you. Have you seen Nash?

Aaron☺️: no. I'll look for him tho.

Erin: thanks bub.

I locked my phone and went upstairs to see if Nash was there. I pushed past a couple making out and two girls smoking.

I coughed and saw Nate. I haven't seen him in so long. I ran up and hugged him. He hugged back. "Oh hey babygirl" he said, as we pulled away. Nate was my best friend, besides Aaron.

"Hey Nate" I said back. His breathe smelled like weed, he was high but he could still think right. "Have you seen Nash" I asked. "Last time I saw him he was with you but I'll keep an eye out" he said.

I laughed, he was always the weirdest when he was high. "Okay thanks Nate" I said, going to a room. It was a group of girls huddled over a girl crying.

I closed the door and opened the next. A couple making out was in there. I closed that door and opened the one next to it. There was a drunk guy laying on the floor passed out. He groaned as he turned, spilling beer on the carpet.

I slowly closed the door. I was getting a little mad so I walked down the hall and took my phone out. I pulled up Nash's contact.

Erin: Nash, where the fuck are yo--"  I stopped as I heard something. I put my ear to door next to me. "Oh yeah that's the spot ... oh fuck!" someone moaned.

It was a familiar voice. I listened more carefully. "Oh fuck yes! Yes! Right there Taylor!" they moaned. I heard a guy mumble something. "Oooo fuck! Harder Taylor Caniff!" I opened the door.

My heart broke right then and there into a billion pieces again. Madison was naked laying under Taylor as he fucked her. He went down to kiss her neck as she turned and saw me. She smiled and flipped me off.

I walked out, not even noticing that I was crying. I ran down the stairs, ruining into someone. It was Matt. I turned away, continuing to run down. He laughed.

I turned to look at him, "what's so fucking funny Espinosa?" I yelled. He walked down to where I was standing. "Oh Erin, I told you you'd be sorry" he said, smirking.

I walked away and went outside. I pulled my phone out, dialing Nash's number. It rang. "Hello?" he said.

"Nash I wanna go home"