Chapter 9

[sexual]

buzz. buzz. buzz. buzz buzz. My phone had been going off all night. I picked it up occasionally to hear Mahogany's voice.

"we got pizza, do you want any, I'll bring it up to your room" she'd say. "I'm not hungry". She sighed, "Erin, you haven't ate in almost two days"

"I'm just tired" I said. She sighed again, "okay if you say so". The call ended and I went back to sleep. I could only be happy in my dreams.

knock. knock. knock. I heard coming from my door. I managed to get up and open it. Taylor stood in front of me with a plate of food.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but Nash wanted me to bring you something to eat before today's event". I smiled weakly at him and took the plate.

"you can come in if you want" I said, walking over to the bed. He walked in slowly and sat down on the other side of me.

I took a bite of pancake as my stomach growled. We laughed. It went silent. Awkward silence. "so" I began, making Taylor look back at me.

"is he okay" I asked, putting my fork down. "I don't know, he hasn't talked to anyone". I looked down, feeling terrible again.

"it's all my fault" I said, quietly. I heard Taylor let out a breathe. I looked up at him, "what" I asked confused.

"it just makes me feel like the kiss didn't mean anything to you, likes its bad thing" he said, looking down at his shoes.

I sat there quietly. I couldn't stand with myself if both of them were upset with me. "I'm sorry" I finally said.

"I'm just not ready for anything with anyone and the kiss made it seem like I had something with you to everyone"

"so it's bad thing that I made a move" he moved away from me a little. I got up from my spot and sat down next to him.

"no Taylor, you were ready to show me you liked me so you did and" , I took a deep breathe, "and I liked it"

Taylor smiled. I smiled back. He tilted up my chin and leaned in. My heart beat faster as his lips met mine.

I kissed back just like I had down two days earlier. I slowly moved from the bed to his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He bit my lip before licking my bottom lip, asking for permission. I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist tighter.

I moved closer to him. He turned and laid me down gently on the bed, not breaking the kiss. We kept making out until he pulled back.

"Erin I don't know about where this is going" he whispered. I placed a hand on his left cheek, "Taylor please, I need it". We looked into each other's eyes.

"are you sure" he asked. I nodded, wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him down. I felt his lips on mine again.

As the make out continued, I could feel his warm hands move from my waist to my back. I felt a chill for a second.

He moved his hands back down and tugged on the bottom of my shirt a little. I nodded and he began taking it off.