Part Thirty Five: Two more days, please?

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Always in love with her," she muttered, sighing. "Always in love with her?"

"What?" Calum asked, annoyed.

As expected, today will be such a day. What happened last night... well, it happened. And Cheryl woke us up with a start. She even told Calum to bring me in for "urgent" matters.

So, here I am, sat hand in hand with the love of my life while their acting manager is scolding us.

Why is being with this guy even this hard? I have no idea. But I know he's worth it. And I'm holding on to him.

As long as he wants me to...

"You couldn't wait?" She snapped, glaring at the two of us. Michael was sat beside me, holding my other hand. He was in all approval that we go out in public. And so were Luke, who was beside him, and Ashton, who was sitting beside Calum. "You just couldn't wait? I told you to stay low. I have plans for these boys. And you have to show up and ruin it?"

I'm pretty sure she's directing everything to me now as if I threatened the boys' career.

Wait.

Am I threatening?

All I did was love Calum.

What's wrong with that?

Last time I checked, we were together before they even started.

Damn, I'm torn. I don't know what to do anymore.

Maybe I should leave.

"Hey," Calum cooed, as he wrapped his arm around me. "Its okay."

"Hell, no, it isn't!" Cheryl continued. "Everyone was asking about who she is. She has to go now. And take Delilah with her. I don't like that girl either. She's dating Louis but is too close to Luke."

"Hey," Luke protested. "She's out of this topic! Leave her out!"

"Let people know Michelle," Michael said. "She's nice. I'm sure they'll love her as much as they love Calum."

"You don't understand it," Cheryl shook her head. "More people are buying you in because of your looks. Not just your music. Hell, your music is emo."

"Emo?" Ashton chuckled. "Tell that to the guy who wears a damn pony."

I raised my eyebrow, till I realized he was wearing a shirt with a pony print. I smiled a bit.

"The point is," she said. "Your relationships will affect your career. Date someone who can bring your career at the highest peek."

"Yeah," Calum interrupted. He sounded more annoyed. "Gonna date Pamela and bang her hard. Whoever she is."

"Katy Perry, man," Michael chuckled, fist bumping Calum.

"She needs to go," she repeated.

Everyone stayed quiet for awhile. Until Calum sighed and said; "two more days. Please?"

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How stupid of me? I skipped 34. But wrote 25. Twisted. Anyway. I'll update again in awhile. I'll be ending this real soon to do Book Three. So, yeah.