Part Thirty One: Wait for me!

Calum's P.O.V.

"Whoa!" Michael screamed as we ran to the room, followed by Luke and Ashton. Louis was running behind us, too. "I'm gonna get there first!"

"No, you won't!" I laughed, pushing him aside as I ran ahead of him.

I pushed the door open and soon locked eyes with the person I'm longing to see. Time just seem to stops; and I know for sure that I love her more and more every single day. With or without her by my side.

I seem to have forgot everything the moment I saw her until I felt a soft thud hit my face as a pillow collided with it.

"Ouch!" I huffed. I looked at Michael who was beaming at me like a five years old, with his arm around Michelle's waist.

If we weren't friends and we haven't settled this before, I would have punched him square in the face. I knew he used to like her back then. Who knows, maybe he still has a thing for her. But I would trust on what he told me the last time we talked about this.

"Beat you," he said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"She loves me anyway," I fired back, laughing. His face turned in a frown for a second before he pulled a smile back, pushing Michelle to me.

"Hi, Calum," she said. Her face was already red. Behind me, I can hear the other boys as they talk to Stella and Delilah who came with Michelle too.

I smiled, pulling her closer, as I slid my arms around her waist. "Hi, Michelle."

"You were good out there," she said, smiling.

"Was I?" I chuckled. She nodded. "I miss you."

"I miss you, too," she said, cooing.

And as I was about to lean in and give her a kiss, someone fake coughed beside me.

I rolled my eyes, as we pulled away. Ashton smiled at me innocently.

"May I?" He asked, nodding at Michelle.

"What else can I do?" I whined, as he laughed, engulfing in a hug with her.

Michael smirked, as I looked at him, before he went to welcome Stella.

My gaze soon landed into Luke who was eyeing Louis and Delilah. His expression was somehow new to me. Knowing him for as long as I can remember, he only gave that look when I used to steal Michelle away from him when they're watching some documentary films but it was a friendly thing that they have.

"Look at Luke," Ashton started, as I felt a hand held mine. I looked beside me to see Michelle smiling back at me as we twined hands. "He looks different."

"I seriously think he likes her," I said. "He's just too lame to admit it even to himself."

"We'll never know," Michelle said. "Let's leave it to them."

"Yes, please," I agreed. "Cause I wanna spend time and catch up with you, milady. So, shall we go?"

"Pleasure," she bowed like a princess, playing along. Ashton chuckled.

"Hey," Michael called. "Where you guys going?"

"As far away as possible," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. His face dropped before he grinned and ran to catch up with us. "Count me in!"

"Run!" I yelled, laughing, as I pulled Michelle by the hand. Ashton was running behind, laughing.

"Wait for me!" Michael called. And, soon, all of us were back at the hotel after a late dinner at an Italian restaurant with the One Direction boys. Because Cheryl said so, the girls shared a room by themselves next to Michael's. Which is right next to Luke. Which is, again, right next to me. At midnight, when I was sure Cheryl was fast asleep, I sneaked out and knocked at the girls room. Delilah was the only one awake and had let me in to scoop up Michelle out of bed to my room. I just miss cuddling her; and that's exactly what I'm going to do now. I wanna wake up right next to her.

Besides, I wanna surprise her with something tomorrow morning. So, snatching her from the girl's was one of the plan.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ohhh. And I wonder what Calum has in store for Michelle. But, really? Snatching her in the middle of the night? You are creepy, pal! :)