Part Thirteen: You won't get all chilled after this

Luke's P.O.V.

Everyone's eyes were focused on us and it isn't helping. I can still feel that slight hint of nervousness throughout my body as we play.

I glanced at Calum who has his eyes fixed on Michelle throughout the entire performance. I'm pretty sure he's as nervous as I am. Or even more since we've put him in a lot of pressure after Ashton decided to go for this song.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip as I leaned close to the mic once more.

"Even when the sky is falling down," I sung. This song was Calum's. If you'll actually look at it, its a really good song. Calum just has that magic with words. But, playing it to impress Louis' management team? Not sure but all we can do is trust it.

"Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet," I continued. "Around my feet"

"And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees baby. We just gotta get out."

And that's when we least expected it.

"We just gotta get out!"

Did I just heard it right? Am I? Wait...

I opened my eyes and scanned the place with a confused look. My lips curved in a smile as I realized its from the crowd.

"Wow," Michael started, standing next to me as he continued playing. I looked at him with glee. He was grinning widely. "Hear that?"

I nodded, smiling.

"And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby."

"We just gotta get out," once again they sung with us. I'm not even sure if they were singing the right words to it. But, so what? Its like we've gotten into them. "We just gotta get out."

"We just gotta get out. We just gotta get out. We just gotta get out."

Ashton was right. He was right.

"We just gotta get out. We just gotta get out."

And we hit the last note as the crowd applauded.

"Yeah!" Michael screamed, jumping.

"Wow!" Ashton came up from behind the drums and stood beside me. His hand was gripping my shoulder tightly, but I don't mind. "Did we just... Oh my god!"

I smirked, as I glanced at Michelle and Delilah who were cheering from their table below and to Calum who was just standing there. It looks like he wasn't sure whether these things were happening.

"Calum?" I called. He looked at me. "Are you okay, pal?"

"I'm," he started. Then his lips curved into a smile. "Fuck it, man! I'm feeling better!"

We all laughed, cheering.

"Luke!" Delilah screamed, running towards me the moment we stepped out of the stage to give way to the next act. Her arms flung around my neck, hugging me. "Oh my god, you did great!"

"Thanks," I chuckled.

"What about me?" Michael interrupted, winking at me as he stood behind her. The moment she turned around to face him, he frowned.

"Come here," she giggled, giving him a hug which he happily accepted. "You did better than Luke actually!"

"You heard that," Michael chuckled.

"Hey, he did not," I protested, laughing. Calum and Ashton were greeted by Michelle on the other side.

"Hey," Louis came, smiling at us.

"Oh my god," Delilah muttered, as she looked at him with her mouth opened.

"Hello, there," he waved at her. "And who must be this lovely lady?"

But she didn't speak a word nor move. She just continued to stare at him.

Until Michael started laughing hysterically.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh my god! Nothing!" He said in between his laugh. As soon as he calmed himself a bit, he said; "she's Delilah. She just got back. From the UK."

Then it hit me. I tried to hide my laughter as I finally understood why Michael was laughing. I can hear Calum struggling as Michael covered his mouth. Like me, he knew it too.

"Pleasure to meet you, milady," Louis said, winking at her. And I swear I saw her turned red for a second.

So, my best friend fancies these boys.

I wonder if we'd get this kind of effect to others...

Michael started laughing again.

"Hey," I muttered, elbowing her.

"You guys are so mean," she frowned, hitting Michael in the arm playfully. "I was just having a moment."

"Can see that," Michael said.

"I hate you!" She huffed. Then she looked back at Louis, this time finally collecting herself. "Hey. Umm. So, what's up?"

"Oh, yeah," he started. "I got news for you. So, the management wants me to tell you that..."

He stopped, looking around us one after another with a smirk.

"That is?" Ashton asked, losing all chills, I must say.

This is it. I hope we got it.

What if we don't?

"Oh, you won't get all chilled after this," he teased. "Cause you're going on tour with us!"

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I was supposed to post this awhile ago but my phone messed up and I had to reformat. So, the thought of a double update was left hanging. But, I'll try. I'm doing this on the spot so it can get really random.

But, there might be some drama ahead so watch out.

Just a quick review. Delilah is originally from Australia. Her parents are missionaries and they always move around. The last place she went in to was the UK before she finally went back to Australia. And, so, she had watched The X Factor and knew One Direction. Its safe to say that she's a directioner.