Part Twenty Five: Sapphire

Calum's P.O.V.

Few Minutes Earlier

"Thanks, Ben," I said, hopping off the motorbike.

"Anytime!" He smiled. "You be good there. And don't forget the girls!"

I chuckled. "I know the boys won't. But not me. Not me. I love Michelle that much."

"I bet she knows," he winked, nodding behind me. Then he wave goodbye and left, leaving me confused.

"Calum?" A familiar voice said.

I turned around and came face to face with my girl. Ben must have seen her already before he left.

"Calum!" She repeated, surprised this time. "You... you... you're back! You're here!"

"Yeah," I grinned, opening my arms for her as she ran into me, engulfing in a hug. "I miss you, princess!"

"I miss you, too," she said, pulling away. "When did you... the boys will be so thrilled to see you! Oh, no! The boys! We need to hurry!"

"I know," I called as she ran off. I followed her closely behind. "Wait for me!"

We ran and ran inside, and there is no need to ask her why nor where we are going.

I easily spotted Michael. His hair was the same shade of red since I left.

I stopped, catching my breathe, as Michelle went on. I can barely hear what they were saying, until I got closer.

"---ning?" Michael chuckled, probably wondering where she went. "Its not like you're not gonna catch us, boo."

"Here... its..." she started as she tries to catch her breathe. "He's here!"

"What?" He asked, confused. They obviously didn't realized I was standing a few feet away from them.

I smirked, as I found my voice and said; "thought you're leaving without saying goodbye."

Michelle shook her head, smiling, as they all turned around to face me. Delilah was with them. Their faces were priceless, I must say. A mixture of both confused and surprised. Altogether.

"What the..." Michael trailed off but had cut himself.

"Surprise," I said, grinning, sounding more like a question.

"You, motherfucker!" Michael continued.

"Hey, don't swear!" Ashton yelped. As always.

"When did you get here?" Luke asked.

"Not long," I shrugged as I pulled Michelle to my side, sliding my arm around her waist. "Thought I'd never gonna catch you. Why did you guys didn't told me we are leaving tonight? I could have come home a little early!"

"Does this mean you're not going to play football anymore?" Michael blurted out.

"I will always play football!" I demanded. "But being your bassist will now be my main."

"So," Michael continued, still confused. "You quit on football?"

Did I? I don't think so.

"No," I pointed out. "But, I'm not going to play in Brazil. And, all thanks to Ashton and Michelle here, my mum allowed me to go on tour."

"When did that happened?" Luke asked, eyeing both Ashton and Michelle.

"Remember in the group chat when I asked Ashton if he'll come accompany me at Calum's?" She asked. Luke nodded, as she smiled. "That. I know Calum. And I always knew sooner or later he'll be back for you guys."