Part Twenty Seven: What happened since then?

Luke's P.O.V.

Few months later

I was leaning at the door frame, watching Calum as he beats Michael for the first time as they play Fifa. Honestly, its just funny how Michael looks like a five years old kid getting beaten by his older brother as he whines, wanting a rematch. But Calum was now busy laughing and rejoicing.

Ashton was sat at the far corner near the window, reading a book. It was the fifth book since we came here a couple of months ago. He'd read everyday; in the morning before we go on rehearsals or a show, or during our free times. I can even see him reading at night before he goes to bed.

Its been two months already since we came here in the UK.

What happened since then?

Well, like everyone else, I was so pumped out about this. We were given a week off after arriving, which we took as our chance to explore the place. We tried every English food there is and went to different historical places. Every now and then, some girls would recognize us, telling how they've heard of us from the One Direction boys and watched our YouTube videos. It was pretty much overwhelming; but, we still settled to make our own name, of course, and not be known just because of them.

Our nervousness about being in a foreign country with no name yet had been washed away after we played the first shows. Some people knows us and were actually cheering for us. Some even knows the lyrics to the song Gotta Get Out which we made a studio version of on our third day here and uploaded it on YouTube soon after.

It was always fun playing with them and the One Direction boys. Even though Zayn still looks a little distant from us, the rest of the boys would sometimes jump in as we play and would sing with us or goof around.

But, everything is just too much to take in, I guess. And fame will never be a good friend.

Cheryl happened to be our acting manager. She gives these rules that we need to follow. Its was okay though. She let us have fun at times. And, I mean, its not like we are not having fun when she tells us to rehearse because its what we're here for and its what we feel we do best.

But not until Calum tweeted something about Michelle a month ago. She went furious with it and says that he could have just kept the relationship private or just break up with Michelle because, and I quote, it'll be easier to sell us if we all are single.

And, just when we thought she'd understand us when we talked to her, she took all our accounts and deleted pictures that were posted way back. Pictures that were mostly us with Delilah and Michelle. Not unless its a group photo though that she would leave it out.

But a thought of me says that of course, people must have already seen it so what's the point. And, besides, Calum was with Michelle already before we even started this thing. Calum didn't left Michelle, but he had been more careful about posting on the social media to avoid pissing Cheryl off. Usually, he doesn't post much.

We got mad at her and almost didn't showed up for rehearsals the next day but Louis phoned Delilah in.

And I have a feeling that Louis likes Delilah. I mean, what are the odds? But he seems really interested in her since the first time they met. Not that she is not interesting. If we aren't close friends, I would have asked her out, to be honest. She's one of a kind and any guy would be lucky to have her. She's very sweet and thoughtful. But, that's it, we're like brother and sister. That one time that I almost fell for her, I had to remind myself about that.

Anyway, so, she, Delilah, called us and encouraged us to go on. She soon passed it on to Michelle, who I knew would have been hurt knowing Calum's at risk just like what Cheryl said, but still told us that we can do it and that she understands the situation. Without these two girls, I don't know where we'd be. They're like our number one supporters ever since and I know to myself that we are super grateful that we have them in our lives.

"Ouch," I winced. Before I can even catch it, the pillow collided with my face. I eyed Calum and Michael who were both laughing at me. "Who threw it?"

Calum shook his head, smiling innocently as he pointed at Michael.

"Hey, I didn't!" Michael protested.

"It flew magically then," I shrugged, chucking them the pillow back.

"You're phone has been ringing," Calum said. And that's when I realized the song Everything is Awesome is playing, which happened to be my ringtone.

"So you did threw it on purpose," I rolled my eyes, smirking as I pulled the phone out my pocket.

I didn't bothered to check on who the caller was at all and had answered it instead.

"Hello," I said, bored.

"Luke!" A familiar voice said. Delilah was almost shouting at me.

I frowned. Usually I would laugh whenever she does it. But this time, her shouts indicates something. Like its just not right.

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked. The boys all looked at me. Michael muted the game to listen.

"I've tried calling Michael and Calum but they weren't answering," she said fast. "Its Eleanor."

"What is it this time?" I asked, annoyed. Remember Eleanor? The girl we thought Michael was dating who turned out to be using him to get to Harry? Well, ever since we got here and people are taking notice of us, she's been very mean to Stella, Michelle and Delilah. They are actually being bullied at school.

"She's told everyone about Stella's step dad and people are laughing at her," she said.

"When will she ever stop?" I sighed. "And how did she knew about it? Michael told it to a few. And that means only us knows about it."

"The what?" Michael asked, curious. "Is this about Stella?"

I nodded. "Did you accidentally told someone about it?"

"I... no," he shook his head. Then his eyes widen. "Wait! One time I was having a heart to heart talk with Cheryl. But, its Cheryl. And it was one time only. That was before the incident with Calum and I thought she was okay."

"Yeah," Ashton said. "And as if they know each other."

"You heard them," I told Delilah. "Where's Stella and Michelle?"

"Michelle was comforting Stella," she said. "We kind of cut class because of i---"

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Come in!" I yelled. A second later, a head peeked in.

"Hey," Louis greeted, grinning at us. Then he looked at me and realized I was on the phone. He entered the room, closing the door behind. "Is that Dey?"

"Uh, yeah," I said slowly, eyeing him. "Why?"

"Oh, great," he chirped in. "Cause I was just wondering, and we've talked about this, it just felt right saying this to you because you guys are her friends."

"What?" Michael interrupted.

"Put me on speakers," Delilah ordered me. I held the phone down, pushing the loud speaker button. "Hi, boys. Hello, Louis."

"Hi, babe," Louis greeted her. I can see him blushing.

"Did you just..." Calum started, smirking at him. "Are you a thing?"

My face dropped. Are they? What is it that he wants to tell us?

"That was what I was gonna tell you," he continued. "I asked Delilah out and she said yes."

"But I always thought you like Lu---" Michael was elbowed by Calum, cutting him off. "What?"

"Especially to you, Luke," Louis said, looking at me. "You were the closest one to her."

"I," I started, not sure how to react. What am I doing anyway? What the hell am I thinking? I don't have any feelings for Delilah. Its okay if they go out. I wouldn't mind. I pulled myself together, as my lips curved into a thin smile. "Its good."

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Okay, I'll try to update again. But. Take a look at this! Its my first time to write a long one!