Part Fourteen: We'll get thru this together

Delilah's P.O.V.

It's been a week now since that exciting night. We've watched the One Direction lads do their livestream a few days after where they announced who will be doing the front act for their tour. And the news just spread like crazy.

Within a week, people are starting to notice Luke, Calum and Michael at school. I bet Ashton is getting the same attention at his school. And if only Calum was available, I'm sure girls will start piling up around him just like with Michael and Luke.

Luke.

It makes me jealous actually. All these girls are finally noticing him and, here I am, it looks like I'm stuck in the friend zone. I mean, hell, why would he likes me back? I've heard about Chloe. I've seen Chloe twice since school started. I'm nothing like her.

I'm just Delilah. Just Delilah. Just his friend.

"You okay?" Michelle asked, waving her right hand in front of me.

I blinked, snapping out of my thoughts.

We were at Ashton's garage, waiting for both Luke and Calum. They were at the football training. Michael was on the other side of the room, occupied with his phone. I'm pretty sure he's seeing someone. Ashton, on the other hand, was playing the drums.

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "Was just thinking."

"Oh, okay," she muttered, playing with her hands.

I haven't been friends with her that long but it is very unusual for her not to ask about things when she notices something. Something is wrong.

"What's up with you?" I asked. "Something's bothering you?"

"Its," she sighed. "It's nothing actually. I just miss him. That's all. We barely got time since their last game. He's been into trainings for their game in Brazil. Then school and schools competitions. And, now, this break they'll be in."

Yeah, I'm feeling her. I can see how she's trying to cope up with all of this. He only spent time with her again when she lost her brother. But then school starts. I wish the coach let him skip schools competitions actually since he'll be playing for the country. And, now, these lads are pretty pumped up with their music career.

Even I cannot believe how things are now.

"Its just happening so fast," she continued. "Too much to take it all in."

"He sure is in a lot of stress," I said.

"You bet," she frowned. "And his parents. I'm not even sure how they'll take it if he tells them about touring. Mali's been doing the music industry already."

"We'll get thru this together, girlfriend," I said sympathetically, patting her in the shoulder lightly.

"I know," she smiled. "Thanks."

"Uh, guys," Michael called. We all looked at him, waiting for him to go on. "Calum just messaged me. They'll be here in half an hour."

"And he doesn't messaged me," Michelle said in a low voice, sighing. I'm sure she doesn't even meant it for me to hear.

I glanced at her, as she looked at her watch.

"I," she started, standing up and collecting her things. "I need to go. Mom wants me back at 6."

"You're not gonna wait for them?" Ashton called before she can even walked out of the door.

"Calum knows. I'll just message him!" She said, waving at us. "See you later!"

"Okay," Michael said slowly. Then he looked at me and smiled. "Hey, Delilah! Tell me, what's with you and Luke?"

I eyed him. I'm sure I'm blushing.

"You're blushing," he pointed out, laughing.

"What's with you and that wannabe?" I asked back. "What's her name again? Ashley? Beth? Emily? El---

"Eleanor," he said, frowning at me as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Nothing. Just a fling."

"Just a fling, I see," I teased.

"She's a little bitchy anyway," he shrugged. "So, I don't know yet."

Michael and I talked for a bit about Eleanor. But seeing that he's probably not really interested into her, I didn't pushed further. We were soon joined by Calum and Luke who both looked pretty drained and exhausted.

Before they started, Calum took notice that Michelle wasn't around. And, from his expression, I'm sure he misses her as much as she misses him.

"She'll come 'round," I told him. "She loves you so much. She understands you."

They'll get thru this. I know we all will.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you're reading on Wattpad, you'll see that I put photos above on who's P.O.V. it is and notice that Delilah has no photos on but the actual book cover. I haven't decided on who should play her role. But I was thinking that, hey, book two was actually about Luke and her with a little story of Michelle and Calum, and Michael and Ashton. I post imagines on Instagram, I would go say Delilah is you whoever you are. Imagine Delilah as you.

Now, Eleanor, ei? I'll reveal what's up with Michael soon. There'd be additional characters, so, yeah.

The drama doesn't stop here! We got Michelle's say. We might get at least some from Calum himself, right? What do you think he'll do? Smell some heart break or are you full of hope and love?

I'm teasing. Bye now!