Part Thirty: Time stands still

Luke's P.O.V.

I laughed, watching at the side of the stage as the boys of One Direction goof around stage before their final song.

"This just feels right and I know you love them as much as you love us," Louis started, speaking to the crowd.

"Oh," Michael muttered beside me, munching on some snacks he got from our room. "And I hope he's not talking about us."

I smirked. Definitely not us, I thought.

"So, to call on stage and sing with us for the final song," Louis continued. My eyes widen as Harry and Niall walked to where we are. "Let's give it up for 5 Seconds of Summer!"

"What?" I asked, curious. I get a glimpse of my face at the big screen, as I made a confused look.

"Come on, lads!" Niall laughed, handing me my guitar and pulling me in the stage.

"This is an ambush rather than a call!" Michael protested, laughing. He ran to the stage and I can hear girls screaming.

And maybe, just maybe, I thought, they were right. These girls loves us as much as they love these boys.

"But, mate," Ashton interrupted, as he sat on his place. "Do tell me. What song are we playing? Cause I have no idea what you want us to play together."

"Easy," Harry laughed. Then he looked at the crowd. "What do you guys wanna hear?"

The place erupted with screams and shouts as everyone say their choice of song. But what stood out was one particular song that we sung together too as a group for two shows already.

"I can't hear you!" Harry said, then pointing the mic at the crowd.

"Teenage dream! Teenage dream!" They chant.

My eyes scan the place, grinning widely.

And that's when I spot them.

"Delilah?" I mouthed, surprised. Of course, they were coming tonight!

How could we all forget? Or maybe I'm the only one who did. But, who even cares? They are here!

And that's when I felt it. Time stands still. Everything seems to stop as we locked eyes. Her smiles were far more beautiful than the last time I saw it. She...

"There she is," Louis chirped, holding the mic away from him, as he patted me on the shoulder. I glanced at him and saw that he was looking at the same direction as I was. "Man, she is so beautiful."

"Yeah," I smiled. "She is beautiful. And you're one lucky bastard."

"You are, too," he said. "I mean, you know her and you're best friends with her. I would have ask her out if I were you."

"I," I stopped. Why did I never thought of that? I did once. But. Yeah, we're friends. Just friends. "I like someone else."

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another filler. But, hey, two updates! Yay! But, Luke, how stupid can you get? Delilah likes you, you idiot! Whoopsie. You're just lame, I forgot. :)