Part Thirty Two: And I love you more

Michelle's P.O.V.

Face down, I reached for the other side of the bed, in search of Delilah. She and I shared bed, whilst Stella gets to sleep alone on the other one.

"Dey?" I muttered, when I held into nothing. "What time is it?"

But no one answered me, too. She must be up already, preparing a meal or something.

I stirred in bed and sat, stretching and yawning in process.

"Stella?" I said sleepily, rubbing my eyes. My eyes widen when I saw no bed beside me, instead a big bear sat on the couch. On its tummy was a note. I blinked twice, until I realized what was written in it. "To the kitchen please. x"

I looked around the room. The other side and foot of the bed was covered in scattered rose petals. It sure is a different room where I am.

Out of curiosity, I got out of bed. Following the note wouldn't hurt, would it?

The floor was also covered in rose petals. On the far corner, I recognized the bass guitar that Calum owns.

So, I'm on Calum's, I thought. How in the world did I get in here?

I got out of the room, making my way to wherever the kitchen may be. The smell of bacons and toast filled my nose, as if its helping me find my way to the kitchen.

"Calum?" I asked, as I saw the familiar back of him.

He stopped whatever he was doing and turned to look at me with a big smile on his face. He was wearing an apron and on his right hand was a pan. On the other was a fork.

"Good morning, princess!" He chirped. He put everything down and walked towards me. He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss in the lips. I can feel his lips smiled. "Surprise?"

"You would have guess," I giggled. "How did I get in here?"

He chuckled, twining his hand on me as he led me on a stool by the kitchen counter. "I kidnapped you."

"Classic," I rolled my eyes, laughing. "And they just let you take me away?"

"Delilah did," he said, as he set the bacon on the plate in front of me. "Said she doesn't wanna sleep with you."

"Oh, really?" I asked, then he laughed. His eyes were shut close, wrinkling the sides. I love watching him laugh. You can see how happy he is as his smiles reaches his eyes. "You don't have to do this. This... mmm. Really."

"But I want to," he said, sitting on the other side. "Eat it."

I pouted, as he laughs. He cooked a lot, you can say. "Did you... did you made all of these?"

"Mhmm," he hummed. "No. Ashton helped me."

"Yeah, I wouldn't trust you with cooking, either," I teased. "You burn shit."

"I don't," he protested, giving me puppy looks. "I cooked the bacon. Its... its..."

I looked at the bacon and laughed.

"Its not that burnt!" He whined.

"Not burnt. Okay," I repeated, chucking some in my mouth. "It taste nice, I must say."

He let out a loud sigh as if he was waiting for me to say that. Then he asked; "did you like it?"

I looked at him and smiled. "I did. Thank you, babe."

"Pleasure is all mine," he said happily. He stood up and ran to my side, engulfing me in a hug. I felt him kiss the top of my head. "Now, eat. We don't have a show tonight and tomorrow night. We're going out."

"What about Cheryl?" I asked.

"She'll live," he shrugged. "I love you, boo."

"And I love you, more."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'll try to update again. But sorry for this chapter. Its just a filler and its probably a crap. But, yeah. Read My Bestfriend's Lover if you haven't yet. That's the book one of this book.