Part Twenty Nine: Plane

Michelle's P.O.V.

Three days later

Me (8:47pm): Well, take a look at this! Plane has WiFi! (And it doesn't spray crops!)

Boyfriend <3 (8:50pm): You're a meanie. Ugh! Too bad. Thought I was gonna shake you off my ass for hours or so!

Me (8:52pm): Update or no update? Your call. But don't ever ask me who I am talking to when that hot guy sitting a couple of seats away comes up to me. Ha!

Boyfriend <3 (8:55pm): MICHELLE! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!

Me (8:57pm): Gotcha! Lol. I love you too much to even do that. x

Boyfriend <3 (9:00pm): And I love you much. Please don't you ever do that. I don't know what to do if I lose you. :(

Me (9:03pm): I won't ever. I promise. x

Boyfriend <3 (9:07pm): Good. Alright, you girls have fun there. Get some rest if you must. I'll be out with the boys for a rehearsal. I'll see you soon, muffin. Be safe! I love you! x

Me (9:10pm): Go, do your thing. Can't wait to see you. I love you as much! x

I smiled, hitting the send button to my last message, rereading it before tucking the phone back in my pocket.

I can't believe I'll be seeing the boys again after two months. Especially Calum. He left immediately the moment he got back that day. But, its okay, at least I know they're chasing their dreams now.

Everything is happening just so fast. There are more people who are starting to notice them. Day by day, a hundred or even more gets added to their followers count on Twitter and subscribers on YouTube.

Same at school. Everyone seems to be like "hey, I know them!" and "I have a class with them!" And not that it isn't cool because they finally saw how cool this group of bullied and weird ass geeks can be. But, at the same time, some still hates them. Especially Shawn and the Magcon boys.

And, then, there's Eleanor and her wannabes who would always brag about them being hotter and prettier than us - me and Delilah. She soon started bullying Stella, Michael's stepsister. We get through it. The three of us against them? Yeah. Well, we try to ignore them but its just so much sometimes that one of us would just end up crying at the cafeteria. At times, we would just cut class to avoid another glare from them. The boys know about the bullying; but, when we can still handle it, we keep it to ourselves. We don't want them to stress too much about us.

Especially these days.

Especially Calum.

Cheryl, their acting manager, as they call her, got furious when Calum tweeted about me. He deleted it. And Cheryl instructed him to never tweet about me. It sucks, I know. Like, what the fuck is wrong with her? Calum and I were together even before they started. Their fans and soon to be fans would be there for their music, I'm sure. But maybe she has plans for them that I'll never understand, so I tried to understand the situation and told Calum that it'll be fine.

Later on, the two of us decided that I would just put on private every social media that I have and he would just avoid tweeting if he can. Its working so far, and I know we'll be okay.

"You're blushing," Stella elbowed me playfully, smirking. Since bringing Delilah and I to the tour would be too much and we can't afford to get a spare plane ticket, we asked Mr. Clifford if we can bring Stella with us. Leaving her behind on her own doesn't seem quite right especially with Eleanor hot on her tail. Luckily, he let us and bought Stella a ticket the same day.

I chuckled. "Calum. He's just... god! I love that boy."

"We know," she winked, laughing.

I glanced at Delilah, who was staring at his phone. I frowned as I saw a picture of her and Luke on the screen.

I know for a fact that she likes Luke. And, I mean, who wouldn't like Luke? He's nice and really sweet. He's lamely funny but it will do. Plus, he is talented. Everyone seems to know that. Except Luke.

And, now, she's trying to move on from him to Louis. Louis is nice. I've knew him since they transfered. And I admire how he tries to win her heart even though he, too, knows that she likes Luke.

I still hope someday Luke will take notice of it. But I hope something good will turn out from Louis.

"Hey," I cooed, reaching for her hand. She looked at me and smiled. "I'm sure Luke misses having you around."

"Sure he misses his penguin more than me," she chuckled, turning her phone off.

"Oh, you brought it?" I asked, curiously, as she nodded. "You know him better than I do."

"Hell," she rolled her eyes. "That boy is a lame excuse for every lameness in this world."

"You know, its his lost," I said. "But we'll never really know what's running through his mind when he thinks of you."

"I'll be fine with whichever," she said. "Anyway, Louis messaged me. He said that the moment we land, they're probably at a show so none of the boys will be picking us up. But they'll be sending someone whom will be accompanying us to the venue."

"Does that mean we can get to see them play live?!" Stella asked happily.

Delilah nodded. "If we get their on time."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And the girls are on their way! Aright! Anywhoopsie, I did mention about a character who'll be M.I.A. soon, right? Its just right around the corner, so, yeah. Don't worry, some sweet, cheesy, twisted happenings first before that. Also, there will be book three and four. I'm a big fat spoiler. Bye! :)