24-Ended

Isabella's POV 8 years later.

"Jackson I'm home!" I called.
I walked in from work. I'm an teacher. I work at my son's school. Felix is 10 years old. He's a wild one but he's so amazing.
"Mom can I go play at the park?" Felix ask.
"Hmm is Nash going with you?" I ask. He shrugs.
"Well go to Katie's house and see."
He nods then starts walking out.
"Hey! You forgot something!" I said.
He gives me a puzzled look.
"What?" He ask.
I rolled my eyes and smiles.
"My hugs squirt." I laugh.
He laughs too and runs up to me and hugs me.
"I love you Felix." I smiled.
He smiles back.
"I love you too Mom."
I wave as he runs to his friend house. He waves back. I laughed then walked to the kitchen.
"Jackson?" I called.
No answer.
"Babe come on." I said.
Still no answer. I sighed then shake my head. I put my bag on the table and looked around. I felt arms around my waist. I pulled up my fist and ready to punch someone.
"Whoa whoa!" Jackson says.
I sighed.
"Jackson! How many times do I have to tell you not to scare me!?" I ask.
He just laughs and I glare at him.
"Babe I'm sorry. I just think it's funny." He says.
I roll my eyes then walked to the fridge. I hear him walk up to me and puts his arms around me again and kisses my shoulder.
"I missed you." He whispers.
"I miss you too." I smile.
Me and Jackson haven't been together for 8 years. We broke up at 15 cause ya know he wanted to go out. I had to stay in. All that shit. And so we broke up but got back together at 18. Weird how long goes. But now its been amazing.
"How are the wedding plans going?" I ask.
He laughs and grabs our binder. Our wedding binder.
"That's your job." He smirks.
I pout.
"Babeeeeee."
"Hm?"
Now I glare at him. He laughs and kisses my head.
"Your dad wanted to help so he called us to have dinner with him and Kelly." Jackson says.
"Will Mingus be there?"
He shrugs.
"I think so."
I nod. Faith and Mingus broke up a long time ago. They off and on un tell there were 17. Mingus likes Faith still but Faith moved on. She dating a guy named Andrew. And no not her dream husband. Not my dad's co worker Andrew Lincoln. A different one. I'll meet him in a week I hope. Mingus moved on but he still likes her in a little little way he says. But whatever not my problem.

Mingus doesn't want me getting married to Jackson but I love Jackson and I wanna be with him. So he'll shut up.
"Family dinner tonight on us." I said.
"Tonight our night to cook?" Jackson ask.
"Do you ever look on the calendar?" I laugh.
He rolls his eyes then shakes his head 'no.' I laugh again. Of course he didn't nor does it.
"Felix is at the park with Nash and he won't be home for a bit. Rose and the boyz are coming over to help." I told him.
"I like Rose. She nice but them? Bella come on." Jackson whine.
I turn to him and put my hands on my hips.
"Jackson. They been there for me ever since I moved to New York. They had my back and help me with everything I needed. Please be nice." I said.
He sighs then nods. The only reason why there like that to Jackson is cause of Mingus. Mingus can be the pain in my ass. Grrrr.

Close to dinner time

I clean up the house. I'm in a major rush. Everyone coming soon. Rose is here cooking. The guys are late cause of traffic.
"Babe stop cleaning for 5 seconds!" Jackson says.
I stand up and glare at him.
"Everyone gonna be here soon!" I yelled.
He sighs and walks up to me. He wrapes his hands on my arms. He takes one of his hands and pushes it on my forehead.
"Your sweating. Bella please take a break. Let me and Felix do the rest." He says.
I laugh slightly.
"Jack we all know Felix won't really help." I laugh.
He kisses my head.
"I mean it. Your sitting down in the kitchen with Rose. And me and Felix are gonna do the rest. Got it?" He snarls.
I sighed then nod. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back.
"I love you." He whispers.
I smile.
"I love you too."
He smiles also and grabs my hand then walks to the kitchen. I walk with him. I sit on the stool. He kisses my head. Rose turns and smiles wide.
"GOALS!" She smiles.
We start laughing.
"We're 22 years old and your saying that? Kids do that now and days."
Me and Rose talked for a while. Jackson and Felix did clean the rest of the house.