25-No!

Isabella's POV

Dad's eyes went wide. Wider then ever. But anger shot up at him. Just like Jackson.
"No!" He yells.
Then anger shot up at me.
"I have to! God dad that's all I ask!"
"No! He'll just mess with you!"
I sighed. Nice girl act time.
"Dad...I have to do this. You probably don't understand. You probably like 'why the hell is she doing this?' Well dad if you were me. If you were me...you would understand."
"I'm coming with. If he says the wrong thing, looks at you weird. We're done."
I sighed. I knew there was a catch.
"I want to go now." I said.
"Later we can. I need time to think right now." He mutters.
He turns off the stove then walks away. I want to say 'I'm sorry daddy. I love you.' But he just walked away. He didn't even say 'I love you.' Or anything.

Norman's POV

I waled away from Bella. Why would she want to do that? My fiat clinched as I walked to Kelly's room. I knocked on her door.
"Coming!" I heard her call.
I stood there waiting. She opens the door. She smiles at me.
"Morning! How's it going?" She ask sweetly.
I try to smile at her.
"Can I come in?" I ask.
"Of course! It's your house."
I nod and walked in. I sat on her bed. She sat next to me.
"What's wrong?" She ask.
I sighed.
"You know how Bella was rape?" I ask.
"Actually yes I do. We talked about it. But what mostly for her upset was her older brother Alex. And that she knew her rapist."
"Who was it?" I ask.
"Someone named Clayton."
I nod.
"I need to know more about Alex and Clayton."
"I really can't give that information out. I already said to much. Ask Bella."
"She wont talk to me about it."
"Have you ask?"
I shook my head 'no.'
"Norman, your a great father to that girl. Most father's would give up. But you didn't. I miss my father was like that." She says.
I look at her.
"What was your father like?" I ask.
She sighs and shacks her head. I lightly grab her chin and make her face me. I put my thumb on her cheek and smile at her. She smiles back but it fades away.
"Norm, I can't. I mean we can't. I could loss my job."
"I understand." I said.
I don't take my hand off her cheek. I kiss her cheek. She flinches. But blushes. I smile at her. I got up and started walking to the door.
"Normam?" She ask.
I turn to her.
"Yes?" I ask.
"I like you too."
I smirk and walked out. I saw Bella cuddling with Eye In The Dark. I smile at them. But I tear Bella crying.
"Your the only person that likes me. Dad doesn't like me anymore. Mingus is all over Faith, and I'm.....just an outcast in this family." She cries.
I walk over to the couch where she laying at. I see her crying. I sit on the couch.
"Your times up." I say to Eye In The Dark.
Then he runs away. I smirk. Bella crawls up to me. I hug her tight.
"I love you Isabella." I say.
"I love you too Daddy. I'm sorry." Bella sobs.
"Don't be. Yeah I may never understand why but that doesn't change how much I love you and your brother. Mingus loves you too but he's just stuck in his own world right now." I explain.
She nods in my chest. I hug her even tighter. I'm never letting her go. Never.

A few hours later.

Bella and i are getting ready to go to the prison in Lost Angeles. We're taking the first plane out of here. Mingus and Faith are coming with. Bella looks very nervous.

I got my car. Bella still looks very nervous. I see why. But like I told her before. He talks to her the wrong way, looks at her the wrong way. We're flying the next plane to New York.
"Bella. Remember what I told you." I said.
"I will." She mumbles.
I nod. I saw that she was cuddling with that damn dog. I can't believe he got her that. Couldn't you get her get anything else?

A few hours later

We're at the prison. Bella looks even more nervous then before. I saw a tear slip down her face. I picked her up. She a little heavy then she looks like. She laughs.
"Dad put me down! I'm not five!" She laughs.
I wish you were Bella. Then I can hold you all I want. I sighed. But I gave her a half smile. I wiped her tear away. She hugs me.
"Dad, I'm scared." Bella whimpers.
"I know baby. You don't have to do this." I whisper.
"Yes I do. I have do this."
I nod in understanding. I put her down. Now I really wish she was five. Then I wouldn't have to worry about this for a while. I smiled at her.
Isabella Carson Reedus.
5'4 foot.
Dirty blonde hair
Bright blue eyes
Age 14
The best daughter I ever had. Well my only daughter. Her and Mingus are the best thing I ever done. I would give up my cheer for them.

We walk to where I the office is at. There was a lady there.
"Hi, how may I help you?" She ask.
"We need to see...." I said but I trailed off.
'Cause I don't know what his last name is.
"Clayton Will." Bella said.
"Oh okay." She smiles.
After that. She said only one if us could go in.
"No. That won't work. Me and my daughter need to go in. Why can't we both go?" I ask.
"Because there only one phone and one seat. We could have someone watch them talk if you like Mr. Reedus."
I sighed.
"Yeah that be good." I sighed.
She smiles again then nods. I looked at Bella.
"You got this right? I'm trusting you, Isabella." I said.
She nods.
"Alright. She ready to go in." I sighed.

Please vote and comment