11-what the hell im i doing?

A/N this chapter might be sucky, well to you it might. Sorry if it is. Hope you like it. Vote and comment.

Today we're leaving for New Jersey. Well now we're on the plan. I'm still very piss at my dad. I'm looking out the window.
"How's school?" Dad ask.
I shrugged.
He sighs.
"You can't be mad at me forever." He says.
I look at him.
"Why not?" I ask.
"Because...look I am sorry."
"Why don't you go get married to her, have kids with her, start a life with her for all I care. I just don't want to be in it." I said.
"I'm not getting married, I'm not having anymore kids. You and Mingus are already a hand full. And I am starting a life with her. I want you and Mingus to be in it."
"Wait! So your not gonna get married or have any kids? Why?" I ask.
"Because if me and Beth do get married fan girls, haters, she could get bullied online. Like I said you and your brother are a hand full."
I just nod. That does make me feel way better. That he won't get married to Beth. He won't have anymore kids. Now I'm happy me and Mingus are a hand full.
"Im sorry. Are you still mad at me?" Dad ask.
"Nah I'm not mad. I feel way better now." I said.
He smiles.
"I love you Isabella."
"Ugh stop calling me that." I said.
He rolls his eyes.
"I love you Bella."
"Love you too dad."

Off The Plan,

We're driving to the hotel. New York isn't as beautiful as New Jersey. It's seems more calm here.

We get to the hotel. It's so crowded here. Because everyone wants to see my dad.
"Norman! Norman! What's your daughter name?!" A woman ask.
"Isabella." He says.
They're taking out picture. I don't like it so I'm hiding my face.
"Norman!" Someone called.
"Isabella follow my lead." Dad whispers.
I nod. I hide my face in his chest. I just keep following him. I hear two men talking to the people.
"Everyone leave Mr. Reedus and his daughter alone." A guy said.
"Yes leave...or we'll call the cops." A another guy said.
I heard everyone leaving. Good. We get to a hall way. I look around to see my dad talking to Steven, Andy, Lauren ams Danai. Danai and Lauren came walking up to me.
"Hey Bella! I got good news for you." Lauren smiles.
"Okay." I said.
"We got an interview for you and your dad." Danai says.
"Great." I groaned.
They smiled. They must think I'm happy. But really I'm not.
"Okay so here's the plan. Bella your gonna get ready. Here's our room key. So later I'll meet you there. Or at the shoot." Dad told me.
I nod. He told me about I have to get ready in Lauren's and Danai's room.

I'm getting ready. Lauren and Danai at giving me a thousand dresses. But I found this one I love. It's white and blue, short, lace, has sleeves. It's really cool. I walk out.
"OMG Bella! You look great!!" Danai said.
"Thanks." I said.
Lauren was gonna say something but my phone cut her off. It buzzed. It's a text. From...Chandler? Why he is texting me?

Chandler: hey Bella, it's me. I don't think this is working, I'm so so sorry. I just think it isn't working out cuz I'm an actor I travel a lot. Can we still be friends?

I feel like crying. But not sobbing. Danai and Lauren look worried.
"Bella what's wrong?" Lauren ask.
I shack my head. Lauren takes my phone. They look sad. I few tears fall on my face to the ground.
"Can we do the interview another time?" I ask.
"Yeah, just let me tell the people and your dad. Wait how long are we here for?" Lauren ask.
"4 days." Danai said.
She nods.
"Well I'm gonna go back to my room. Caught y'all later." I said.
"See ya!" They said.
I walked. To my room. Then open the door. No one here. I sighed then jumped on my bed.

Lauren POV

I'm texting Norman about Bella.

Me: hey Norman, we're gonna do yours and Bella interview tomorrow. She having a bad day. Chandler and Bella broke up

I sighed. I feel bad for Bella. After a few minutes Norman texts me back.

Norman: oh okay, I'm sorry to hear that...well I'm gonna go talk to her. See ya at the shoot!

Norman's POV

"They broke up." I whispered.
"What?" Andy ask.
"Nothing." I said.
"Nah dude tell us." Andy said.
"Bella and Chandler broke up." I said.
"Well that was quick." Andy says.
"Well the reason why is because Chandler thinks she could find someone better. Cause ya know he travels a lot. They don't talk or see each other that much." Steven said.
I nod. That's understandable. I should go talk to her. But I am happy they broke so I don't have to worry about her having her first kiss, make out, sex.
"I'm gonna go talk go her." I said.
They all nod.
I walked out. I walk to my room then walk in. I see Bella laying on her bed. I think she a sleep.
"Bella?" I ask.
"Hmmm?" She ask.
"I heard what happen. With you and Chandler." I said.
"Great." Bella said.
"Bella...do you want to talk about it? Or can I get you something?" I ask.
She rolled her eyes.
"Dad I don't need anything. I'm fine."
"Good you not like that girl who cries all day, eat ice cream and watch all lovey dovey movies." I smirked.
"Well I don't care. I'm not like that. So dad how long are you gonna be gone?"
"Well after the shoot, there's a party for us adults. So I'll be home by 8:30. 9 is the latest. Why?" I ask.
"Because I want to go out." She said.
"With who?" I ask.
"Just me. Since I'm single."
"No boys. You can go out but nooo boys! I mean it."
"Maybe."
I rolled my eyes and kiss her forehead. As I'm walking out, I look back to see Bella smirking.
"Can't promise dad." She said.
"No boys Bella. All they are is trouble!!! Love you, have fun!!!!" I said as I'm walking out.
"Love you too dad!!! You have fun too!!" She yells.
I smile then walk out. I really hope she doesn't meet anyone. We only have 4 days here.

Isabella POV

I'm walking the streets of New Jersey. It's so cool here. I love it. But now I'm sitting at a coffee shop. I heard it's the best one in town. Now I'm just drinking coffee and writing. Did I ever say I write? Well if you didn't know I do. It's like a dairy type.

Dear dairy

I know I haven't write in you. It's been a while. But a lot has happen. A lot. My real dad is Norman Reedus, Beth is sleeping with my dad, Mingus is my brother, I try to kill my self. But didn't work.
But sometimes I'm happy it didn't work and other times I'm not. I hate how Beth says "Norman that, Norman this. Oh Norman! Oh Norman I love you!" But my dad told me he's not having anymore kids or getting married to her. So that's a plus. But now? I'm happy. But I wish we could never leave New Jersey but we have to.

After I'm done writing. I get up, pay and tip the people. I'm walking the streets in tell someone bumps me. Someone spills all over me and my dress. I drop my book. I groan.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" He says.
I groan again because it's a guy. He hands me my stuff. I meet eyes with him. Well not really because of his sunglasses. Damn he reminds me of my dad. I blush. A lot. Wait!? What the hell Im I doing?