15- forgive?

Norman's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled.
She smirks.
"Why cant I? I live here. I gave your daughter a ride. Beside I'm single now Norm maybe-" She says but I cut her off.
"No! I'm dating someone."
"Who beth? You really think your secret save? Your funny. I just can't wait to see your daughter run out on you."
I glared at her.
"You don't know shit." I said.
"I do. Her cuts in her wrist, she depressed, not very open. The only reason why you want her is to get closer to beth."
I shack my head.
"No. I love Isabella. I would-" I said but this time she cut me off.
"Would never hurt her? Wow! You really don't see your son. I heard that she hates Beth now. I also heard that she starting to hate you too and that she wants to go back home."
I step back. How does she know all this? Did Bella tell her? She keeps smirking. Bella hates me?! Why?!?
"Get your damn kid and leave." I told her.
She walks away. Not saying a word. Before I could follow back to where Bella and her kid was, my phone rang. Its Beth. I sighed.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Norman? Where's Bella? Is she okay?" Beth ask.
"Yeah she fine but..."
"But what?"
"Beth, I got drunk at a cast party. I saw a guy touching Lauren. I guess I snap then starting beating the guy up. Um after that Andy and Steven took me back to the hotel. I was still drunk then...i...i hit Bella."
Beth didn't say anything. All I could hear was her breathing. Nothing else.
"Beth?" I ask.
"Norman how could you?!? That's my fucking sister! I need to see her. I'll tell I'll be there soon." Beth yelled.
"Beth that-" I said.
I couldn't finish my sentence because Beth hung up. Great she piss at me too. I groan

I got to the room. To see Bella still talking to Carly kid. I glared at Carly.
"Well Jackson we should go." Carly fake smiled.
I rolled my eyes. Jackson said his good byes then left. Bella won't even look at me. She just sits on the bed. I sit on the other side of the bed.
"First I want to say, Bella I'm sorry." I said.
"I'm not sure if I could forgive you." She whisper.
My eyes sent wide. I try to put my hand on her shoulder but she moves away from me. A few tears slip down my face. My worse fear is true.
"Please...ill...ill change." I begged.
She finally looks at me with a puzzled look. But then rolls her eyes. Like I'm lying to her.
"Don't roll your eyes." I growled.
She chuckles. Did she...lose it?
"Your not my dad. You can't tell me what to do. You didn't even known I was alive before Beth told you. When was that? I think like a couple months ago!"
I sat there. Not saying a word. Maybe I need to give her some pace.
"Oh! And did you know I almost got rape! Ha. You went there. You were all drunk! If I was with Mark. He would never let that happen."
My eyes went even wider. She ...my own daughter was almost raped.
"Bella if-" I said but Bella cut me off.
"I know this line. "If I were there I would never let that happen to you." Whatever." Bella said.
Okay, something wrong with Bella. What happen?
"Bella whats wrong?" I ask.
She glares at me.
"Oh my fucking god! It's you!"
"How is it me?"
She rolls her eyes.
"Bella...i think your sick."
She gives me a puzzled look. Like what?
"What?" She ask.
"Maybe you have an illness."
She laughs and shrugs.
"I want my little girl back. I want to see you happy, cheerful."
"You don't even know what I look like when I was little. You were to stuck up in your stupid acting stuff."
I frown.
"I'm getting you help Bella. You need it."
"Then you better just leave me there. Cause I don't want to see your face when you drop me off there."
I sighed. I need to get her help. She'll thank me later. I look around the room. Trying to find something that I know she'll want help for.

Later that night Norman's POV

Beth in New Jersey. But she said she'll be at the hotel in 5 minutes. I'm not sure how Beth's gonna feel about me getting Bella help. She was needs it. Bella still hasn't talk to me.

I heard a knock on the door. Its probably Beth. I walked to the door and open it. To see Beth. I half smiled.
"Hey beautiful." I smiled.
"Don't 'hey beautiful' me." She growled.
I nod. Beth walk right pasted me. Bella sitting on the bed. When she saw Beth, Bella groan and put the blanket over her head. Beth looked sad.
"I can tell she still piss." Beth mumbled.
"Beth I think we should talk." I said.
She nods.

I told Beth everything. She was shocked.
"No. Your not sending her away." She said.
"Its not your choice. Its mine." I growled.
"Norman you wouldn't even fucking knew about her if it wasn't for me!"
I looked over to see Bella with a blank face. She shack her head and looked back to her phone.
"Beth...i need to get her help. You should have saw her today."
Beth nods. She breaks down crying. I try to grab her hand but she pulled away.
"Fine...if your little plan doesn't work and you send her there for nothing.....we're done."
I look at her in shock.
"Beth. That isn't fair."
She shrugs.
"She my sister. So if that means I need to end what we're doing to make her happy then I will."
I didn't know what to say. What could I say?
"I love you." I whisper.
Tears slip down Beth's face. But smiles.
"I...love you too." She says.
I hear Bella scoffed.
"I hope you know Bella, that I love you." Beth smiles.
Bella glares at her.
"Whatever." Bella says.
Beth sighs. Then turns to me.
"What will Mingus think?" She ask.
I shrug. I wondered my self what will Mingus think?
"I'll talk to him. When we send her...we could visit her and stuff." I said.
Before beth could say something Bella butted in.
"You guys make it sound like I'm already there." Bella said.

The next day, Beth's POV

Me and Norman found a place for Bella. She really piss at us. But we have to get her help. I see what Norman's seeing. I don't want to send her there but...she'll get better.

We're gonna send her today or tomorrow. The doctors did say that she will get better. They promised us.

We're packing now. Norman wants to leave early. We still haven't told Mingus. I just know he'll freak.
"Ready Bella?" Norman ask.
She didn't say anything. She just speed walk past us.

I know sucky chapter. But the next one you'll see how Bella feels about the place. And everything like that
How will do you think Mingus will take it?
What will Beth and Norman do?
How's Bella taking it?
Will she get better or worse?