20

Norman's POV

Mingus told me what happen to Bella. Carly and Mark weren't good parents. There's a whole list.
1: she was raped at age 11
2: used drugs
3: my daughter lost her virginiy
4: shut everyone out
5: almost died from drugs
6: went to high school or college party's
7: almost got knocked up

When Mingus told me that.....I didn't know what to say. Why couldn't she tell me? Now I see why she wanted to die. I was making her have more problems.

The next day

Its been a full day. I'm haply she made the night. I wonder if its just black or heaven is really real. Everyone in here, Faith, Mingus, Kelly. God I miss Bella. I miss her smile, her laugh, her everything.

As I'm talking to the doctor. I see Bella moving. Everyone eyes go wide. I smile. The doctor runs to her. He checks her.
"She should wake up anytime now." He says.
My smile gets bigger. Yes! She not gonna die!
"Thank you so much." I said.
I stuck my head out for him to shack. He smiled then shack my hand. Then he walks out. I smiled at Bella. My little girl.....

Isabella POV

"I really hate you." I joked.
He chuckles.
"No you don't. You love me to much to hate me." Alex smirks.
We're laying down in the grass. Gosh this place is beautiful.
"You told your brother what happen." Alex says.
I nod.
"I'm so sorry that happen." Alex cried.
"Alex...its not your fault. It was your dumb ass friend. Not you. He raped me, I was the one on drugs, I felt like I wanted to die. Alex it wasn't your fault. And it never will be." I cried.
He nods. I hug him.
"Did...did he get your pregnant?"
I let go. Alex face turns red. Like piss red.
"I was at first. But I got rid of it." I said.
His fist clinched.

I was at a party. Yes it was a high school party. I was hanging out with the bad girls in school 'cause I thought it was cool. Me and Faith weren't friends. We were fighting. There was beer. My so called "friends" were drinking, making out and having sex in the other rooms. I wasn't into boys so much. So I was just drinking and dancing.
"Hey Izzy Bella." One of Alex's friends greeted me.
That was kinda my nickname when I went to party's.
"H...hey." I slurried.
"I guess we're both drunk! I thought your only 11?"
"I am. But ya know." I smirked.
"Let's dance baby!"
So we did. We were dancing kinda sexy like. I was loving his feel.

We dance for a while. We were super drunk then. We were laughing at something stupid.
"Babe, let's go up stairs." He says.
"Kay."
We walked up stairs. We got to a bed room. I wasn't thinking right. I thought we are just gonna lay down. I jump on the bed. Everything was so blurry. He got on stop of me. I realize what he's doing. He kissing up and down my neck. What's his name?
"Whas your name?" I ask.
I'm trying to push him off. But he's to big.
"Aw baby. You don't remember me?" He ask.
He finally looks at me. He has green eyes, kinda long brown hair, he is tall, white teeth, and slim. I shack my head 'no.'
"Aw that hurts but its Clayton, sweetheart. Me and your brother were best friends."
"Um okay Clayton. I need you to get off of me. Your like 16 and I'm only 11."
"No...we're just having fun."
"This isn't fun."
"C'mon baby. You don't know how long I been waiting for you."
I'm still trying to push him off of me. But he's grabbing the bed.
"Please get off of me." I whimper.
He ignore me. He kisses me softly. Tears are rushing down my face.

Hes taking off of my pants. My eyes go wide.
"No! Clayton stop!!" I yelled.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Alex nudged me.
"Sorry, I was thinking." I mumbled.
"About Clayton raping you?" He ask.
I nod.
"I hope he goes to hell for what he did to you." Alex growls.
"Well he's still in jail."
"Good."
"When I go back...I have to do something but when I die later in life. You can't flip out." I warned.
"I'll try." He mutters.
I nod. I stand up then help him up. I give him a half smile.
"Well this is good bye for...now." I said.
"Yeah but I'll see ya later baby sis. I love you."
"Love you too big bro."
He kisses my forehead. I smile up at him. He's such a great brother and a great person.
"Whatever your gonna do....make it for the better not the worse." Alex whispers.
"Hopefully it's for the better." I mumbled.
We step back from each other. We smile at each other.
"Bye A." I smiled.
"Bye B." Alex smiled back.
I closed my eyes.

Norman's POV

We're just sitting in Bella's hospital room. Just watching TV. Well on the news. I guess in Salt Lake City theres a lot of polygamy groups here.(if you don't know what polygamy groups are look 'em up.)
"Dad! Bella's eyes are starting to open!!" Mingus exclaimed.
I turn to Bella. And they are. She moving around. Looks like she trying to wake up.
"C'Mon baby. Get up." I whisper.
As she trying to get up. Her friend Miles walks in. That makes me feel bad because I was being a dick to them.
"Dad?" I hear Bella say.
I turn to her. Her eyes are hurting because of the sun.
"Guys shut the blinds." I said.
They nod and they did.
"Dad...my throat.....it hurts." Bella whimpers.
I nod and grab her a bottle of water. I help her drink it. I try to push the 'nurse button.' But Bella grab my arm.
"Dad, I want to talk to you first." Bella whispers.