12

daesom played with the strips of her backpack while she searched for a bag of honey butter chips, her banana milk in her other hand.

"ah, there you are!" she grinned but when she realized she's too short to reach for the bag of chips, she sighed.

another hand reached out and grabbed the chips, "here."

daesom looked up, "oh, you! tae... hyung, am i right?"

taehyung smiled slightly, "yeah, that's me."

daesom took the chips away from him, "thanks. why are you here?"

taehyung held up the coke in his hand for her to see, "i wanted a drink."

daesom nodded, "oh, i see. well, i'll have to get going. see you!"

taehyung grinned widely, "yeah. see you around, daesom."

-

she drank her milk happily while looking at jungkook, "earlier at school, you mentioned someone called taehyung, didn't you?"

jungkook looked up from his phone, "yeah. why?"

yoongi frowned, "wait. you both study at the same school?"

daesom nodded, "he transferred to my school like today. and he didn't even tell any of us."

"he's gonna fall in love with you and i can't let that happen! that's it, i'm transferring to your school." jimin narrowed his eyes at jungkook while the latter only rolled his eyes.

daesom groaned, "oh my god, stop being so overprotective. so, as i was saying, who's taehyung, jungkook?"

"why the hell is that guy in our conversation?" yoongi frowned.

daesom shrugged, "well, he talked about him at school and i just remembered that i actually kinda know a certain taehyung."

"you know taehyung?" jungkook furrowed his brows.

"yeah, maybe." she shrugged.

jimin cleared his throat, "uhm, can we talk about something else? this is kinda boring."

"whatever." daesom said and pursed her lips.

"i'm gonna go to the restroom for a while." she said, walking out of jungkook's room.

"oh, hi mrs. jeon." daesom greeted her, noticing that she was getting a drink at the kitchen.

"hi there." mrs. jeon smiled.

daesom was about to walk inside the restroom but then stopped when she saw a picture frame seated at a table somewhere near the couch.

she took the frame in her hands, examining the picture. jungkook was there, smiling brightly with another familiar guy.

daesom frowned, "taehyung?" she spoke softly.

"how... how do you know his name?" mrs. jeon who was now beside daesom, spoke up, surprising the younger girl.

daesom opened her mouth to speak, "a-ah, well, i know taehyung. he's a friend of mine."

she could see a shock expression plastered on mrs. jeon's face.

just as mrs. jeon was about to say something, the phone rang, and she picked it up.

daesom went back to look at the picture. she never knew the two were that close.

mrs. jeon hung up, "i'm afraid i must get going now. if jungkook or anybody else searches for me, tell them there's a meeting i have to go to."

daesom nodded, "i will, mrs. jeon."

a/n:

firST OF ALL I KNOW ITS BEEN SO SO SO LONG SONCE I LAST UPDATED OMG IM SO SORRY I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SO LONG IM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER STUFFS AND ITS REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP WITH ALL MY FICS BUT I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO UPDATE IM SO SORRY

plus since i'm pretty stupid i have no idea if i had given out too much clues and if you'd figured out the actual mystery behind all this. any ideas on who taehyung actually is, though?