4

"don't you think you should do as your mom says?" yoongi asked jimin.

"i'm not interested." he rolled his eyes and looked at jungkook.

"we should at least give it a try. who knows we could be of help." yoongi persuaded him.

jimin sighed, "well, what should i do first?"

"i'll start by asking him something." he whispered as jungkook returned from the restroom.

"jungkook, i think yoongi has something to ask you." jimin blurted out.

"say, jungkook. have you ever lost somebody so precious to you?" yoongi asked, folding his legs and looking at jungkook intently.

jungkook knitted his brows in confusion, wondering why yoongi was being so interrogative all of a sudden.

"why are you asking me about something so random?" jungkook furrowed his brows.

"just answer the damn question." jimin said using a monotone voice, not even looking at jungkook.

jungkook thought for a while, "no, i don't think so."

yoongi pursed his lips and thought for a while, "then.... have you experienced something traumatic before?"

jungkook frowned, "no. why are you asking me these questions?"

with this, jimin grew frustrated. they weren't getting anywhere with that.

jimin rolled his eyes and stood up, "you know what? forget about this! why am i even here?"

"you came here yourself." jungkook reminded him.

jimin pointed at jungkook, "you go home and tell your mom that you're perfectly fine and you don't need my help at all."

he sensed something wrong the moment jimin said that.

jungkook frowned, "there's something wrong with me, right?"

yoongi sighed, "no, jungkook."

"i know there is. i just know. everybody's treating me differently, as if i'm some sort of an animal." jungkook said, his head hanging low.

jimin stood there, suddenly feeling very guilty.

he faced jungkook, sighing, "hey, you. i'm sorry, i didn't mean anything i said. i was just mad." he said softly.

jungkook looked up, "is there something wrong with me?"

jimin gulped, looking at yoongi for answers.

yoongi heaved a sigh, "you're not."

"don't lie to me. what am i suffering from?" jungkook asked.

yoongi shook his head, "i told you there's nothing wrong with you. hey, jungkook, you can trust me."

jungkook looked at him for a while before answering, "okay." but he thought otherwise.

a/n:

have y'all watch pdx101's final episode? IM SO GLAD MY FAVES MADE IT AHHH