10

"uhm, jungkook?" yoongi called out, scanning around the house in front of them.

"yes, hyung?"

"are you sure this is the place?" yoongi asked a little bit too quietly that jungkook almost didn't caught him.

jungkook grinned, "i knew you'd ask that. his house might look a little bit abandoned, but trust me, the inside's much more better. don't judge a book by its cover, right?"

"is he home?" jimin asked.

jungkook shrugged and walked to the doorstep with them, "i don't know."

yoongi rang the doorbell, waiting for it to be opened. frankly, both yoongi and jimin felt nervous.

what if there really is a taehyung out there? what if he actually exists? they couldn't stop thinking about all the 'what ifs'.

after a moment, jungkook clicked his tongue, "he's not home."

yoongi and jimin relaxed. that was a proof saying that taehyung really doesn't exists. but they can't be quite sure yet, after the encounter with this 'taehyung' they met earlier.

jungkook squatted and took out a key below the mat, unlocking the door.

"hah. that's too cliché. anybody can break into his house easily." jimin snorted.

"well, the inside's much better." yoongi said in awe, looking at the insides of the house. everything looked pretty new, nothing that old.

"i'm the reason for the cleanliness. if it weren't for me to help clean his place, the place would look like shi— i mean crap by now." jungkook corrected himself.

yoongi and jimin glanced at each other. now that's another proof that says taehyung doesn't exists.

jungkook ran up the stairs, "taehyung? you home?" he yelled.

"nope, he's not." he mumbled, jogging back down.

"does he live alone or something?" jimin asked.

jungkook nodded, "yeah. i don't really know what happened to his family. but i kinda know for a fact that they went out of the country and never came back. it's really weird, i don't really remember much about it."

yoongi gave jimin a quick look before turning to jungkook, "and why don't you remember?"

jungkook shrugged and laughed, "no idea. it's like as if i have a memory loss about it or something."

-

"where have you been, taehyung?" jungkook asked once he saw taehyung entering the house.

taehyung flinched and sighed after taking notice of jungkook, "you scared me. don't ever do that again."

"okay, but where have you been?"

taehyung took a seat beside jungkook and waved the plastic bag in his hand, "gone to the pharmacy for a while."

jungkook frowned and grabbed the plastic bag away from him, "why? are you sick?"

taehyung nodded, "just a slight fever."

jungkook took out the bottle of pills, "are you sure this is for your fever?"

"yeah."

he took a pill in his hands, "why are they blue-white in colour?"

taehyung rolled his eyes, snatching away his pills, "you ask so much. anyway, why are you here in my house?"

"yoongi and jimin came by earlier. they wanted to see you but you weren't home, so." jungkook shrugged.

"oh, the guys that you talked to me about? i thought you hated them?" taehyung raised his brow.

"that was before, well, yoongi's pretty fine but i still kinda fight with jimin at times." jungkook said.

"okay, but why the hell do they want to meet me?" taehyung frowned.

"i have no idea. maybe they're curious of how you look like." jungkook shrugged.

taehyung looked down, "well tell them not to come anymore." he muttered but jungkook caught it.

"what? why?"

he gulped nervously, "uh, i.... i'm pretty shy to meet them?" he lied.

jungkook chuckled, "lame. don't worry, they won't bite. i'm sure you're gonna meet them someday."

taehyung laughed nervously, "yeah."

-

"hey!" jimin yelled at his ear, causing jungkook to groan loudly.

"what?! for god's sake." jungkook rolled his eyes.

"me and yoongi have something for you!" jimin grinned, grabbing yoongi.

yoongi sighed, "yeah, do you like candies? cause i have some candies for you."

jungkook raised his brows, "what the fuc— okay, i mean what the hell? i'm not a kid anymore."

"oh, who cares? we all still eat candies once in a while. so, me and yoongi bought you a candy! look, aren't you happy?!" jimin chirped, shoving the candy in jungkook's face.

"why isn't there a wrapper?" jungkook sighed.

"uhm, jimin kinda helped in opening it for you." yoongi said.

jungkook took the candy away from jimin and examined it, "wait, this."

"yeah, this. it seems familiar, right?" jimin said.

jungkook nodded, "hey, this is the—"

"it's familiar because it's from a famous brand, dummy! now eat it already!" jimin said impatiently.

"no, isn't this for fever?" jungkook questioned, remembering that taehyung bought the same kind just last time.

yoongi frowned, "nonsense. just eat it already."

jungkook hesitated for a while, but seeing their anticipated looks on their face, he decided to just eat it anyway.

"but don't chew it yet!" jimin shrieked in panic, surprising jungkook.

"why?"

yoongi gave him a glass of drink, "here."

jungkook accepted the glass, "i thought this is candy? why should i drink it down?"

jimin groaned, "just do what we say!"

"heck no."

yoongi narrowed his eyes, "just. goddamn. do. it."

jungkook bobbed his head up and down before gulping the so-called candy down.

"but really, isn't this the pill for fevers?" jungkook questioned after he was done.

jimin shook his head, "it's effing candy."

jungkook started to doubt them, "you're lying."

"jungkook, just goddamn trust in us you little piece of shi—"

jimin cut him off, "hyung, don't curse."

yoongi rolled his eyes, "shut up." he mumbled.

"guys, are you both trying to kill me?" jungkook asked.

"what?" jimin asked, confused.

"i'm pretty sure you gave me a pill, not a candy." jungkook said, suspicious of the two.

"it's a candy." yoongi muttered.

"yeah. and we're not trying to kill you, but we're saving you, you dumbass." jimin rolled his eyes.

a/n:

ok but only a few more reads to 2k thanks so much guys idek why y'all still read this crap tbvh.

schizophrenia | jeon jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें