8

jimin skipped down the path happily, with daesom and yoongi following close behind. they were currently walking home after visiting jungkook earlier.

"you seem to be so happy, jimin." yoongi stated.

jimin shrugged, "i'm just in a good mood, i guess."

"can we stop by at a convenience store nearby? i need to grab something." they heard daesom say.

jimin turned around and faced her, which means that he's walking backwards, "i thought you just had your banana milk earlier."

"come on, one more doesn't hurt." daesom grinned.

"okay, fine. then let's go to the ma—"

yoongi groaned, "jimin, walk properly. there's someone in front of you."

but it was too late. jimin turned back only to bump into another person.

the stranger's phone fell to the ground and jimin gasped, "oh my god, i'm so sorry!"

he quickly bent down and picked up the phone, and unfortunately for him, the phone was badly damaged with a broken screen.

"the screen's cracked. i'm so sorry, i wasn't focusing on the road." jimin apologized sincerely and tried unlocking the phone to see if it worked.

luckily for him this time, the phone unlocked and he could see the wallpaper which was a picture of the guy and... jungkook? they both looked really happy together in the picture.

the guy laughed kindly, "no, it's fine. i was planning to buy a new phone anyway."

jimin looked up at the guy with a confused face and handed him the phone back.

"uhm, are you okay?" he took the phone and asked, noticing jimin's expression.

jimin shook his head and snapped back to reality, "huh? oh, yeah i'm fine."

"i'm so sorry about your phone. you should have it repaired. i'll make sure to bear the cost." jimin bowed apologetically.

the guy in front of him shook his head and chuckled, "didn't you hear me earlier? it's fine, it's about time i switched to a new phone."

jimin scratched his head, "but still..."

he smiled, "don't worry about it. i'll get going then."

jimin bowed again repeatedly, "i'm sorry!!"

once he left, jimin looked at yoongi, "yoongi, did you see his phone wallpaper earlier?"

yoongi shook his head, "no. why?"

jimin frowned, "i thought i saw...." he trailed off.

"saw what?" daesom asked.

jimin sighed, dismissing the thought. he's probably just a jungkook look-a-like. he thought.

"nothing. let's just go to the mart." jimin spoke, pulling yoongi and daesom with him.

after a 5 minute walk, they eventually reached their destination.

"hey guys. what are you doing here?"

"what's up, brother. i'm just gonna take my milk." daesom said to hoseok, her brother a.k.a the cashier guy. (omg lmao guys i'm so sorry)

"oh, great. as expected, you came for your milk, not your brother. do you know how much your brother suffers everyday, standing in the counter waiting for people to come and buy their stupid necessities in life?" hoseok sighed exasperatedly, wiping away his imaginary tears.

yoongi rolled his eyes, "hoseok, shut up and stop it with the act."

hoseok threw yoongi a toothbrush he found somewhere near the counter, "how dare you! i wasn't even talking to you to begin with, stupid! oh, how sad my life is."

yoongi rolled his eyes again and picked up the toothbrush.

just as he was about to throw it in hoseok's face as a revenge, he saw daesom coming back with a banana milk in her hand, talking to another person.

"great, what's taking you so long— oh, it's you." jimin said after taking notice of the guy he just bumped into earlier, standing beside daesom.

"we meet again." the guy smiled warmly at jimin.

daesom grinned cheekily and faced jimin, "he's a really funny person, jimin. his name's taehyung, just so you know."

jimin's breathing hitched up as he heard the name being mentioned and looked at yoongi for help only to see him staring back at him.

yoongi then looked at the guy - whom we now presume as taehyung - and said, "taehyung, huh?"

a/n:

why does this chap make it look like this is a jimin fic lmao.