7

"taehyung?! you're texting with taehyung? where?! can i see it?" jimin crawled on top of them and peeked on jungkook's phone.

jungkook hid his phone away, "no."

jimin rolled his eyes and pulled yoongi's hair.

"ouch, what?!" yoongi groaned.

"what was inside? was he really texting with taehyung?" jimin asked yoongi, though the last question was whispered.

"for him, yes. but the phone wasn't even unlocked." yoongi whispered back.

jimin frowned, "jungkook, why are you like that?"

"like what?" jungkook asked.

"why do you hang out with taehyung?"

jungkook laughed, "are you stupid? he's my best friend."

"don't you have any other friends?" now it was yoongi's turn to question him.

jungkook smiled bitterly, "no. well, maybe only a little. most of them are fake anyway. i don't know why nobody wants to hang out with me. it's as if i'm someone dangerous or something."

jimin felt bad for him. for once, he actually felt like he'd treated him a bit too harshly.

"don't worry. you have me and jimin as your friends." yoongi smiled.

"i'd like to cross out jimin, please." jungkook joked, but he was grinning widely.

"excuse me? what have i ever done wrong to you?" jimin wiped his imaginary tears away.

"stupid." jungkook rolled his eyes.

"anybody wants some banana milks?" mrs. jeon came inside with three milks in her hands.

jimin grinned, "me, please! speaking of banana milks, I have a friend that drinks this like everyday. she's obsessed with them more than me and my abs." he laughed.

"who?" jungkook asked, taking the milks from her mother.

yoongi sighed, "daesom. they have quite a history together."

mrs. jeon chuckled and looked at jimin, "bring her with you next time."

jimin smiled, "sure, mrs. jeon."

mrs. jeon soon left and the three were left together again.

"what history, yoongi?" jungkook asked.

"they met because of a certain banana milk. it was the only last one left so they fought for it and jimin got it at last. a lot of things happened and now they're already dating." yoongi explained, chuckling in the end.

"don't talk about daesom to him! what if he falls for her?" jimin rolled his eyes.

yoongi groaned, "shut up. you need to remember the fact that i'm your matchmaker."

"can you invite her here now?" jungkook pleaded.

"okay." yoongi said, dialing her number.

"hey, dae. are you busy right now?" yoongi asked on the phone and the other line replied.

"great, can you come over right now— excuse me? what do you mean you don't want to see my face? you need to remember the fact that i'm your matchmaker. without me, you won't even end up with jimin." yoongi narrowed his eyes at nothing in particular.

"yes, jimin's here." yoongi shrugged.

"she's coming?" jungkook mouthed to him.

yoongi nodded at jungkook before replying the other line, "okay, bye. be quick."

jimin scoffed, "you should've told her to take her time instead! what if she hurries over and gets into an accident?!" he exclaimed, punching yoongi on the shoulder.

yoongi sighed, "you're hitting me a lot these days. is it because i haven't been hard on you?"

"okay, i'm sorry." he muttered.

"i can't wait to meet her." jungkook beamed.

jimin scoffed, "dude, back off! she's mine!"

jungkook rolled his eyes, "why are you so sensitive? i'm just excited, that's all."

yoongi nodded in agreement, "exactly. you're being way too protective, jimin."

jimin glared at jungkook and considered saying something mean, but decided to just stay silent instead.

not long after, both daesom and jungkook's mother entered the room, laughing about something they were previously talking about.

jimin's eyes lit up, "daesom, you're here!"

he stood up and was about to hug her when she stopped him, "there are people here, don't embarrass me!"

jimin frowned, "i guess i'm right. you love banana milks more than me."

daesom grinned, "of course! i can't live without them."

"you guys have some fun. i'm gonna leave." mrs. jeon excused herself again, leaving the room.

"oh, hey there." daesom waved at yoongi and jungkook.

jimin pulled her with him and sat on the floor, "that's jungkook. the one i told to you about."

daesom's mouth formed an 'o' shape before nodding, "oh, so you're jungkook."

jungkook nodded, "nice to meet you."

daesom smiled and sipped on the carton of milk on her hand, "nice to meet you too. i'm daesom."

a/n:

eww this chap is crap (ooh it rhymed lmao).

anyway, I CANT HELP BUT TO ADD DAESOM HERE OMG I JUST KINDA MISS JISOM SO I JUST PUT HER IN HERE. But I'm planning on making her appear like more and more, it's okay with you guys, right? For those who haven't read banana milk yet, I suggest you do as it'll make more sense once you've read it. /self promo i cri/