9

"taehyung exists?" jimin asked, his expression unreadable.

"wait, then does that mean that jungkook's actually not crazy at all?" jimin looked up, his eyes meeting the older boy's.

yoongi sighed hardly, "but that's impossible. i'm certain he wasn't chatting with taehyung last time. his phone wasn't even unlocked, jimin!"

jimin messed up his hair, "oh, fuc—"

"what're you guys doing out there?"

both boys flipped their heads to the side only to find jungkook standing by the doorstep of his house.

jimin looked back at yoongi, "what now?"

yoongi cleared his throat and looked at jungkook, "hi."

jungkook raised his brow, "what hi?"

"nothing." yoongi muttered.

"so what are you guys doing outside my house?" jungkook questioned.

"watching grass grow, i guess." jimin replied, looking at the grass in his lawn.

"that's lame. wanna come in for a while?" jungkook offered.

yoongi nodded, "yeah, sure."

both boys went inside his house and to jungkook's room, jimin immediately laying on his bed.

"how come i never see taehyung here?" yoongi asked jungkook, trying to bring up the topic of him.

jungkook shrugged, "he hates leaving his house. i'm always the one going to his house instead. come to think of it, i don't think he ever comes to my house."

"then can you ask him to come?" jimin beamed.

"you sure?" jungkook asked.

jimin and yoongi nodded and looked at him, anticipating.

"i'll call him then." jungkook said, dialing taehyung's number.

they patiently waited, but then taehyung didn't answer and instead they could only hear the girl's voice saying he was unavailable and stuff on the background.

jungkook frowned, "that's odd. he replies to my calls all the time."

"he ditched you then." yoongi shrugged.

jungkook slightly pouted, "he'd never do that to me."

"well he just did." jimin snorted.

jungkook gave him a glare, "shut up, bitc—"

"stop swearing at me, dude. you need to fix that mouth of yours." jimin rolled his eyes.

"i said, shut up, bitc—"

"he's true. you need to stop swearing." yoongi cut him off.

jungkook looked down, "yes, hyung."

jimin scoffed in disbelief, "your calling him hyung now?! unbelievable. then what about me?!"

"shut up before i kick you in the face." jungkook glared at jimin.

"jungkook, don't say that to jimin." yoongi uttered.

jungkook bowed apologetically, "i'm so sorry, hyung. i didn't mean it."

jimin scoffed once more, "unbelievable."

"jungkook, where does taehyung live?" yoongi asked.

"a few blocks away from here. you just need a few walking." jungkook replied almost immediately.

yoongi nodded, "do you think he's at his home right now?"

"i can't be sure of that." jungkook said.

"can we go there?" jimin questioned excitedly.

"bish, no." jungkook spat at him.

"okay, at least you're not using swear words anymore." jimin stated.

"we really can't go there? too bad, i was hoping we could." yoongi sulked, which was rare for him to do so.

"we could try going there if you want to, hyung." jungkook suggested.

jimin scoffed yet again, "absolutely unbelievable."

"well what are we waiting for? let's go to his house." yoongi grinned, jumping up and down excitedly.

a/n:

omg i haven't updated in a while haha. sorry for the vvv short and crappy chapter i didn't really reread it all over again whoops. but i promise the next one will be longer cc: