"Dante, truth or dare?" She asked him.

"Dare." He said, looking like he mentally slapped himself in the face.

"Let me think about this. I got it! I dare you to lift up your shirt and tell us how you got those bruises and bite marks." Katelyn said, smirking.

Dante lifted his shirt up and his entire body and back were covered with bruises and bite marks.

"I-I-I g-got then f-from Laurance....." He said, slowly putting his shirt back down. He started blushing and so did Laurance.

"I thought so." She said.

"Travis, truth or dare?" He asked Travis.

"Truth" Travis said.

"Is it true that you and Zane argued on the Ferris Wheel?" He asked him. I blushed.

"Yes." Travis said, looking at me.

"Garroth, truth or dare?" Travis asked him.

"Dare." Garroth said.

"I dare you to take off your shirt."

"TRAVIS!" I said and punched him in the arm.

Garroth blushed and took off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest and abs.

Aaron  blushed. Wait, what? Aaron blushed? Ohhhh, that must be who Aaron likes. I understand why Travis said that.

"Laurance, truth or dare?" Garroth asked his best friend.

"Hm, I chose Truth." He said.

"Is it true that you and Dante don't know how to be quiet during the night time?" He asked with an accusatory tone in his voice.

"Yes, it's true. It's not my fault Dante's a freak in the sheets." He said, winking at Dante.

"LAURANCE, DON'T SAY THAT!" He said, blushing. We all started laughing.

"Vylad, truth or dare?" Laurance asked him.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to eat a spoonful of mustard and pickle juice." He said.

"Are you TRYING to kill me?" Vylad pouted.

After he did his dare, he held his mouth under the kitchen sink and rinsed his mouth out. He then sat back down and spoke.

"Zane, truth or dare?" He asked me. I was afraid of this.

"Dare." I said. WAIT WHY DID I SAY DARE? NO NO NO!

"I dare you to kiss Travis." He said.

"Really? That's it?" I asked him.

"Yup." He said, putting emphasis on the 'p'.

I leaned in and kissed Travis on the lips for a few minutes. Then I pulled away and looked at everyone. They were all smiling, except for the new boy, who was looking down.

"New boy, truth or dare?" I asked him. His head popped up and looked at me.

"Oh, um..... Dare." He said, biting his lip. His voice was high pitched, not incredibly high pitched, but enough to where he would sound like a girl behind a wall or something. I looked in his eyes and noticed that they were 2 different colors, pink and blue.

"I dare you to tell us about yourself." I say to him.

"Oh, um... okay. My name's Jason. Aphmau knows me, we met in the anime store. I really like anime. I'm 17, and my favorite colors are pink and purple.I really like space, and anything to do with space. I like to sing. Oh, and I'm gay." He said, smiling and looking at everyone.

"Well, it's nice to meet ya, Jason!" Travis said. Jason smiled. Jason looked at Vylad and they stared at each other for a little bit.

"Okay guys, that was pretty eventful! I'm tired! Let's go to sleep." She said, yawning.

Katelyn and Aphmau went into Katelyn's room, Kawaii~Chan went in her room, Jason and Vylad went into the basement where Vylad was staying, Laurance and Dante went into Aphmau's room, Garroth and Aaron grabbed one of the couches, and me and Travis got the floor.

"Goodnight. Travis." I said to him.

"Goodnight, Zane." He said to me, kissing me on the nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I need an opinion, how do you guys feel about me adding my OC (basically and mostly me, but everything I want to be) as a side character into the story? I just didn't want Vylad to be alone XD. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll admit that this one isn't my best, because I'm tired. Well, anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Next chapter should either be out tomorrow or the next day. Bye! :D