Chapter 34 - Threatened

Renee POV

I was laying over a rock swinging my legs back and forwards waiting for Jon to be finish peeing. I hung my head low looking up at the sky.

I heard mumbling as I sat up seeing Jon struggling with his pants. I climbed off the rock. "Need help?" "I ain't an idiot" he grunted. I rolled my eyes and pulled the zipper up for him and did his button and belt back up. "Thanks" he muttered.

I smiled and swung my bagpack on. A 10 minute walk later and we were back at the gates. It opened as we walked in. "I thought something happened!" My Dad sighed in relief pulling me into a hug. I giggled. "I'm fine Daddy."

He chuckled. "I raised you right. My little fighter" Jon tried to sneak off. "Mr Good to Andrew now" I ordered crossing my arms. He started muttering something under his breath. I smirked watching his move.

My Dad was chuckling. "Boy he is whipped" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "You remind me of your mother. Hell she treated me like that. I listened for some reason"

I smiled lightly of the memory of Mum. "What happened? When Andrew and I went to look for you both we found Mum as a walker but no sign of you."

He sighed sitting down on a bench as I sat beside him. "I went out to find some supplies for us as I came back a walker was already biting into her. She told me to run. And I did. Her last words she screamed at me was to find you guys."

I lowered my head. "Hey..." he wrapped his arm around me as I sobbed. I buried my face into his chest. "Everything okay now princess."

I looked at him. He smiled and brushed my tears away. He kissed my forehead. "I better check grumpy pants" I got up walking over to the little hospital Andrew works at with Denise.

I looked in to see him checking Jon. "Looks like my sister did the job you're gonna have to keep it bandaged and not put weight on it. I'll get you some pain killers" I walked in as Andrew walked past. He gave me a smile.

Jon looked up. "You alright now?" "Had worse" he mumbled. I sat beside him looking down. He kissed my cheek surprising me. I looked at him as he smiled.

I smiled leaning in to kiss him. Maggie walked in. "Renee, do you wanna go on a little walk with me?" She smiled sweetly. I couldn't reject the offer and she's pregnant. She needs at least someone there for her.

.....

We were walking through the woods laughing having a conversation about my pregnancy and what it's like when we heard rustling.

Both Maggie and I raised our guns looking around. I felt a metal touch my temple. "Ah, Ah, Ah.. lower your gun.." a man said behind me. Maggie eyes were widened as another two men appeared behind her.

We both dropped our guns raising our arms up. I saw them smirk at each other. "We find ourselves some fine ass my boys" they laughed as they stared at me.

They shoved Maggie down to her knees as I watched in terror. The baby! "Stop! Do whatever to me just.. don't hurt her baby!" I pleaded.

She was shaking as they looked amongst each other. "The more the better let's just hope it's a girl" I couldn't contain myself and slapped the guy. "You disgusting pig" I spat.

I got slapped back knocking me to the ground. The way he was looking at me scared me. He had me pinned down as I struggle underneath him feeling his hands grope my breasts. I headbutted him knocking him off. He screamed holding his nose.

As he was about to charge at me a bullet went through his head dropping dead. I looked over seeing Rick, Carol and Daryl. I sighed in relief and crawled over to check on Maggie.