Chapter 31 - I do love you...

Renee POV

"You okay Renee?" Maggie asked as our group sat around the table eating. I didn't make eye contact with Jon nor Daryl. I looked at her and smiled nodding. I looked at Daryl for a brief second he wasn't making eye contact with anyone which was usually like him anyways.

"Excuse me..." I got myself up walking out in the cold chilly night not caring too much as I took a seat on the swing by the lake swinging back and forwards slightly pulling out my pistol seeing how many ammo I have, only just the one...

I stared at it looking forward as I reloaded it keeping it in my hands. I don't deserve this... I should be dead, not Beth, not Noah. Me... I slowly raised it to my temple hearing the click. It was then smacked out of my hand.

Daryl picked it up slipping it to his back pocket. "The hell do ya think you're playing at huh?" He screamed walking with his back to me then turning around facing me. "I can't lose you too"

I looked at him with my eyes watering. "Then don't get attach to me then. Leave me alone Daryl!" "You don't think I wanted to? You're worse than the bloody plague. You're contagious" "Contagious huh? You're the one that was fucking me earlier Daryl."

"What!?"

I turned around as my eyes widened seeing Jon was standing there and anger was clearly written over his face.

He was storming over staring right at Daryl. "Jonathan stop don't" I was trying to hold him back. "Stop it, it's not worth it" I screamed.

He looked at me and scoffed. "What I said at the prison... I was right. You are a slut!" "Jon..." my eyes started glossing up. He looked at me in disgust walking away. I saw Daryl walking the other way leaving me too... as I sat back down.

What's the point about having a relationship in this shirty world! Screw men. Screw love. Screw living!

I looked up to see.. the tower slowly falling. My eyes widened when it crashed half the walls down. Oh my god. I ran seeing Vic outside. He was frozen seeing the walkers get in.

I picked him up. "Hold tight sweetie just hold on tight.." everyone was screaming running around. I put him down holding his hand. I saw Andrew. "Go run to Daddy" I pulled my katana out and sliced a walker in half.

There was too many but then I frozed. There was nothing left anymore. If I use myself as bait. They can kill them off. I dropped it letting them walk towards me.

As one was gonna bite my neck it dropped down dead after being shot. More shots rang out as I looked to see it was Jon. He ran over pulling me by my arm as we hid somewhere.

"What the hell was that?" He hissed. I just looked down. "Renee!" He grabbed my face making me look at him. No emotion what so ever was shown on my face. I was just dead weight.

"Renee?" he shook me. He frowned as I just felt paralysed, numb. His voice started echoing. "I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry" I broke falling down to my knees. He tried to catch me by my elbows pulling me back up.

"I guess it was karma for me being harsh to you and not being the best boyfriend. I haven't been there for you nor Bethany and I should of"

"I slept with Daryl Jon... don't make your situation seem worse" "You were gonna shoot yourself Renee. I watched the whole thing! " "Because I feel shitty about the whole thing what's the poi-" his lips crashed to mine.

I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge, I slowly melted into it kissing him back. He smiled through it deepening it,  It was then ruined when a walker arm went through the gap making me jump. "Let's go" he pulled me away as we ran.

Panick struck me. "Where's Bethany?" "Relax she's with the others" a walker jumped out knocking Jon over I reacted quickly kicking it off. Jon pulled out his knife stabbing it to his head. "You ok?" "Thanks..." I pulled him up.

I heard him let out a heavy sigh. "Renee?" I looked up into his piercing blue eyes. "Do you love me?" I frowned to that. "Of course!" "Can I trust you?" "You have my word..." "Don't screw it up this time, you're lucky I love you too" he started walking away. I watched as I smiled slightly. Thanks... I guess.