Chapter 7 - Separated

Renee POV

I felt a harsh grip on my arm and was spun around. "Why are you avoiding me?" He asked again staring coldly at me after catching up. No emotion what so ever was shown on his face. The man I tried desperately avoiding so I played it off.

"I'm not" I crossed my arms. "You really think I'm that stupid?" he spat. Here's the Jon I know and hated. The one I thought that might of disappeared into a better man. I guess not.

"Maybe" "Are you testing me Renee? Trust me it won't be so pretty!" He spat "Show me then? cause you're worse than a fick, you're a dickhole" I spat back at him.

He gripped at my hair making me yelp. "Don't mess around with me because I am not someone to joke around with slut" he pushed me down harshly on to the ground. I gasped at that as he walked away.

I was holding back the tears but before I could react or do anything, screams pierced out. I got up to find the fences have finally fallen, herds of walkers have made themselves in.

People were screaming and evacuating on to the bus. I saw Cathy and Victor safely get on there. Everything was happening so fast. A walker came at me but before I could react an arrow was shot in between the walker eyes making it drop dead.

It was Daryl he ran over as Beth ran out. She had my katana
"I tried finding the kids to put on the bus" she sobbed to him looking around. "We haven't got time sweetheart let's go" Daryl mumbled calming her down. Daryl motioned me to follow.

I ran with them.

We ran and just ran. I stopped to look back. "What the hell happened?" Beth broke down into tears as I quickly followed behind. "Daryl?" He just looked at me.

"Walkers got Hershel" my face dropped. "Beth-" "I'm fine. Let's just go" she sniffed. I took one last look at the place that was suppose to be our home, our safe place. I guess not..

Now it was just us 3.

Jonathan POV

"Go, Move!" I ordered tapping the bus to go. The bus drove out through the gates.

"Was she on there? Was my sister on there?" Andrew screamed shooting the walkers. "I didn't see her" I bluntly said. He stopped and looked at me. "Where is she?!"

I shrugged. Rick ran out with Carl holding Judith. "Let's move. There's too many of them" Rick said as we escaped a way out from the herd that's taken over our home.

We ran until we were on a road. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" Andrew screamed punching a tree.

"I'm sure she's fine" Carl reassured. "And just an hour ago I was shouting at her calling her a slut" I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?!" He yelled grabbing me by my top. I pushed him off. "Dickhead" "Ha funny your sister calls me a Dickhole" I smirked.

"Why are you such an ass? Oh my god!" he yelled. "Just a trait I have man" I walked on.

"Where is the bus going?" Andrew asked Rick. "I-I don't know Andrew" "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I CAN'T LOSE MY SISTER, WIFE AND KID IN ONE DAY!"

"Get use to it. It's the world we live in now" he swung around punching me in the face knocking me down getting on top trying to strangle me. I flipped us over as I started punching him back.

I was then shoved off of him. "ENOUGH!" Rick roared. I was breathing heavily wiping off my bloody nose. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck with these lot for a while!