Chapter 15 - Redo

Renee POV

I snuggled up into the blanket sighing as I opened my eyes and saw Daryl sat on the floor playing with an arrow. I slowly sat up. "Daryl?" He looked at me.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He just shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know" "Is it because you are worried on Beth?" "Maybe" "I'm sure she's fine."

I patted the space beside me. "Come on" he got up and laid down beside me. I leaned my head on his chest snuggling into him. "Night Dixon" he just grunted at that.

Jonathan POV

"I'm still not done with you!" Andrew shouted. "Urgh what now?" "Knocking up my sister?! How could you?!" "It was an accident." "How? She hates your guts." "Got lost in the moment" I shrugged.

"Gosh you're such an idiot!" "Jeez thanks" I sarcastically said. "Just go and check up on her"

I rolled my eyes walking upstairs. I peeked through and I don't know why but my blood boiled seeing Daryl with my girl. I balled my fist up resisting to start a fight.

He ain't having her.

I stormed back downstairs. "She alright?" "She's asleep with Dixon" I can see a smirk crawling on to his face. "I will punch you" I threatened.

"Ooh I'm shaking!" He mocked. I charged at him until I was pulled back by Rick. "ENOUGH!" his yelling set Judith off crying. I sat down mumblings under my breath.

"What's going on?" We looked at the direction of that voice. It was Renee with her eyes barely open. "Sorry to wake you Renee" Rick aplogised.

"She ain't the only one you woke" Daryl grunted as he appeared. I smirked at that. "Renee, can we go on a walk?" I asked her.

"Why not. I need the fresh air" I stood up grabbing my gun slipping the strap around my shoulder. Her katana was hanging off her back as we walked out.

It was a nice silence as we walked.

"How do you feel?" I asked starting a conversation with her. She looked at me funny. "What do you mean?" "You feel fine right?" We both stopped and looked at each other. "Yeah I guess."

I looked down at it. She was only wearing a tank top and a pair of jeans. "Do you want me to find you some comfortable clothes?" "It's fine Jon you don't have to do anything for me"

"Kinda hard not to" "Can we just go back to hating each other?" "Trust me I've tried that since day 1" "What?" My eyes widened. "Nothing" I muttered walking ahead.

"No, Jonathan what was that?" she tried keeping up with me. "Jonathan!" I stopped and closed my eyes sighing as I turned around to face her.

"Do you like me or something?"

I smirked. "No, why would I?"

"Well for starters I'm pregnant with your baby and rumours have it men hide their feelings to a girl they like by bullying them"

"Only a rumour Renee"

"Keep telling yourself that Mr Good"

I playfully rolled my eyes as she giggled. Hearing her giggle made me smile but it soon dropped when I saw a walker behind her. "Renee, look out"

She turned around and quickly pulled out her small knife stabbing it into his skull pulling out letting the body drop.

I sighed in relief. She wiped the blood on her jeans slipping it back in.

"One day you are gonna give me a heart attack"

"Aww you do care about my safety" she smugged. I crossed my arms raising a eyebrow at her. "No I don't" "You sure have a good way of hiding it mister so spill"

I took a step closer to her. "And why would I want to do that?" "Because you care about me" she smirked. "Is that so?"I placed my hands over her cheeks. "Mhm" I leaned down and kissed her. Gosh I've urged for her sweet lips to be back on mine.

She kissed me back making me smile through it. My hands slowly traveled down to her bump staying firmly there protecting it.

We both pulled away as we stared down at each other. "Let's start again. Jonathan, Jonathan Good" I stuck my hand out. She chuckled at that.

"Renee, Renee Paquette" she shook my hand as we sat down. "What was your life before all this happened?" I asked.

She stared down at the ground. "I lived with Raymond. He was a teacher. We planned on getting married and having kids. I would visit my brother and sometimes babysit Victor. I never had a job. I spent my time going out to make myself busy nothing interesting" she shrugged.

I looked down. "What about you?" She asked. "Nah you don't wanna hear any stories about me" "Why not? It makes us who we are today"

"Living in a world like this. It hasn't changed for me" I looked around. "Oh.." it seemed like she got where I was coming from. I felt a pair arms wrap around me from the side. "I'm sorry"

I chuckled. "Don't be. Like you said"

It makes us who we are now