Chapter 5 - Distraction

Renee POV

"Are you sure we're okay here?" I sighed as Andrew and I were on watch just walking around stabbing any walker we can reach through the fence.

He stabbed his knife into one and looked at me. "Open up your eyes Renee. We have people, food, shelter, guns, ammo. Everything we need to survive." He explained.

"We all know it's not gonna last forever. Where's our next stop if this prison goes downhill? huh?"

He looked at me pulling the strap of his gun back on his shoulder as it slid off. "I don't know but we don't need to think about this right now" he walked off.

I sighed and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. "I don't think we've officially met" I turned around to a heavily pregnant women. "I'm Lori" "Renee" we shook hands.

"I heard you were pretty bad ass out there" "Surviving. That's all I'm doing" she motioned me to follow.

Jonathan POV

"You know instead of being distracted by that new chick. I could use a hand" Daryl smirked. I looked at him coldly. "I'm keeping an eye on her. She seems suspicious" "Keep telling yourself that" he mumbled.

I was shooting daggers at the back of his head. Joe came over. "How's the car coming along?" "I think we almost got it" Daryl said wiping his dirty hand.

"Let's test it out shall we" I turned the ignition on. It started making the vroom vroom sound. "Yeees" "Woooo" we high fived.

My smile dropped when I saw Axel talking to her. She didn't look interested and tried going around but he kept standing in front.

Renee POV

I sighed. "Move" I growled. "Aww come on sugar plum don't you want some of this" he flexed his arm. I scoffed. "Don't like what you see?" "I honestly don't care!"

"I'll get you and don't you forget it babe" he smirked walking away. I rolled my eyes. "Rather be a walker than be with him" I mumbled to myself and walked over to Beth.

"Hi" "What you up to?" "Just sorting out the supplies" she shrugged. "How's you and Daryl?" "Alright. There's only 10 condoms now not 11" she looked at me biting her lips.

I squealed. "You get it girl" I chuckled. "Let's do a little dance" I stood up. We did a dance like it could of been Friday. Our backs was facing each other as we moved our asses against one another.

We turned around and high five bursting out laughing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We turned around and high five bursting out laughing. Everyone was watching us. I saw Beth cheeks turn red once Daryl looked at her with a smirk.

Jon was staring with one eyebrow raised. I winked and skipped off to find my nephew.

Jonathan POV

"Oh blonde girls are something" Joe chuckled. "Least they can have a bit of fun with no worry" Carol smiled walking over. "Renee took my shift"

Not A Bad Thing (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें