Chapter 21 - Mysterious Guy

Renee POV

I lit the fire for Daryl. "She still asleep?" He asked, I just nodded. He sighed and dragged the women walker into the fire then grabbed the child carrying it. It made me think what if this was my child? What if I'm not a strong enough mother to protect it?

Carol came out standing beside him. "Thank you" she whispered. As we made it inside to get our things. "Car was heading down town, get up on top of a tall one clear a view and see what we can see" "Stay close to the building and keep quiet because sooner or later we're gonna be drawning them"

......

We were out in the streets and let's say it's been a while since I've been in a city. We stopped and looked to see some walkers. "If we can get up there there's a bridge." He took his bag off and grabbed a notepad setting it on fire throwing it hopefully distracting the walkers.

We quietly snuck past going into a car park. We walked in to find some walkers in sleeping bags and Tents. He opened a chained door. "You really think I can squish my fat ass bump in that?" "Just try. I'll try my best to open it wide enough" I sighed as Carol helped pull me through.

As we walked through to an office I sat down refilling my water bottle up as they looked out the window. Daryl spotted something. Carol refilled her container taking a swig as Daryl stared at a piece of art work.

"What?" "I bet this cost some rich prick a LOT of money" she passed him the container "It looked like a dog sat in paint wiped his ass all over the place" "Really? I kinda like it" Daryl snorted. "Stop" he drank. "I'm serious, you don't know me" "Yep, you keep telling yourself that"

 "I'm serious, you don't know me" "Yep, you keep telling yourself that"

We walked back to the door. I sighed squeezing through it again. "Get up hands up!" My eyes widened to the young black kiddy as he had Carol gun.

We stood there. "Lay down your crossbow" "Got some sac on you" "Nobody had to get hurt I need to have weapons that's it. So please lay down your crossbow" "Do it" I hissed at him.

 So please lay down your crossbow" "Do it" I hissed at him

He layed it down. "Back up" We all backed up as he grabbed his crossbow. "I'm sorry about this" he backed away cutting the tents then ran leaving us with 2 walkers. Carol and Daryl took them out as she was gonna shoot him too Daryl smacked her arm down.