Chapter 25 - A Dream

Start from the beginning

"What's worth the prize is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you'll never live it twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life."

I quickly take a few steps away from him and look to the side to hid the pink of my cheeks.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?"

Looking back at him, he has his hand streached out towards me. With a small smile, I give him my hand.

"Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories
Would you forgive your enemies?"

With a smirk he takes a hold of my hand again and we continue running. The cave actually wasn't as long as I thought. Coming out of it, I see this magnificent willow tree that looks like it's bathed in a purplish hue. Surrounding it are flowers that seem to, also, have some kind of a glow to them with the starry night sky above, making it look even more beautiful.

"Would you make your mark by mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life
Let nothin' stand in your way
Cause the hands of time are never on your side."

He lets go of my hand as I start to walk to the willow tree. It's big and I'm guessing it's very old, as well.

"Is beautiful, isn't it?" I glance at him and I can't stop smiling.

"Yeah, it is...." I stop as I come to stand in front of the willow with him next to me.

"Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love
If today was your last day."

We sit down on the grass with the glowing flowers surrounding us. Without thinking, I lie down and look up at the stars. It's so peaceful here.

"I know, I asked this already but.... who are you?" I ask as I let out a relaxing sigh escape my lips. He looks down at me and chuckles.

"I'm part of that clan, I was talking about...." my eyes widen as I look at him. No way! Wait. So does that mean that he's the part of the clan that got casted away? As I see him looking at the flowes with a stoic look on his face, I know the answer to that question.

He turns to me with a flower in his hand and just then I notice that the flowers are actually F/F. He puts one in my hair and gives me a gentle smirk.

"We'll meet again, Y/N, soon." suddenly my eyes start to feel heavy and I start to feel tired. Last thing I see is him, giving me a kiss on my forehead before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~•~••~•~

PLEASE READ THIS

A/N: I won't be doing this often, I mean leaving notes at the end of a chapter but I need your help.

Wattpad doesn't have the feature to put music into your chapters anymore so I went back and put the videos before the lyrics. The ones who have read my older chapters before this happened know what it was like to listen and read the song I used for this book.

Should I continue like this with a video before the song?

Should I only put the lyrics without the video?

Or do you, guys, have any better ideas?

Comment and tell what do you think.

Thanks for reading and until the next chapter

Bye Bye