Chapter 25 - A Dream

Start from the beginning

"I've been waiting for you, Y/N." he says. I knit my eyebrows together as soon as I hear him say my name.

"Who are you?" he chuckles a little before answering.

"I'm Ari, the prince and brother of king Navarro of Raywyn, a country far west from here."

"Wait. What? You're a prince from another country? How do you know my name?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"We have met many times, in the past that's farther then the light of stars." he says with a small smirk.

"Really now?" I ask with a smirk to which he chuckles and takes my hand.

"I'm sure we'll meet each other again in your future, too, Y/N." he gets on his knees and my eyes widen. What is he doing?

"This is my heart. I'll give you a beautiful dream to put your mind as ease, at least for tonight." he says as he leaves a kiss on my hand and stands back up. I don't know what to do, so I just watch him as he stands back up. With a gentle smirk, he pulls me into his chest and I let out a small squeak, closing my eyes to which he chuckles.

"Come on, I want to show you something." he says as he starts to walk, leading me by my hand. We walk into the forest. Where is he taking me?

"My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right...."

He stop and pulles me closer, putting his hand on my cheek.

"Leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride."

He smirks as I feel my cheeks going red and, suddenly, he starts running. All I can do is run after him because he hasn't let go of my hand.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
If today was your last day."

He leads me to a cave but from the distance I can see a very faint light coming from inside it. Glancing at him, I see him give me a wink and continues to run. We run inside and I see this beautiful design on the walls, that has a silverish glow. Wow, this is beautiful. Too consumed on trying to remember every detail, I trip over a rock but he catches me, bringing me closer to his chest.