They were shocked when she suddenly punched herself and fell on her knees "Aniki !" Kyokai got up and ran toward him. She flinched when Kenji suddenly stood up and managed to hold her from behind "let go !" She kicked her legs "Aniki !" She yelled as Kotoya stood up, ignoring the pain "you shall pay for hurting everyone, Ren !" Kotoya ran ahead to attack Ren.

He jumped after grabbing the bloody katana on the floor and attacked Ren, Ren quickly dodged it with his sword "what happened to our deal, Ren !?" Kotoya jumped back, Ren clenched on his sword "'never hurt each other's family even if we're enemies' !? I know it was a stupid deal but it was a promise !" He yelled "what happened to that, you traitor !!?"

Ren glared and looked away "Ren, you know that guy !?" Aido said "your leader here, was a part of CEDEF, he was my partner" Kotoya said, their eyes widen "you stabbed Kisume-san's back and joined this garbage ?" He pointed, they were shocked at that "that garbage your speaking of is my grandfather !" Ren glared at him "the one you don't care about, the one don't care about you" Kotoya pointed at him.

"I don't know what your planning to do with my sister's blood, but I know you so well that you do not care about this family that threw you away" Ren gritted his teeth "shut up !" He attacked him, Kotoya dropped the katana and pushed the sword aside so simply. He turned and elbowed his stomach, then punched his face.

Ren grabbed Kotoya's wrist and punched his stomach, they were having a hand to hand combat, neither was winning or losing "I trusted you , Kisume-san trusted you, the whole CEDEF trusted you !" Kotoya said "well they did a mistake for gaining my trust, you are a mistake.." Ren glared "Toya !" He grabbed his sword.

"Iya !!!" Kyokai struggled as Ren stabbed Kotoya near the heart  "you do know our game, right ?" Ren said "the one get stabbed by the other loses" he said as Kotoya spat blood "I really appreciated your trust and kindness, Toya" he smirked.

Kyokai got free from the grip, she push him and caught Kotoya "please stop ! Why are you doing this !?" She asked Ren said "what did he ever do to you !?" She hugged Kotoya and knelt "he offered you what he didn't offer me in years, kindness and protection ! Trust ! Why would you pay him back that way after all those valuable treatment !?"

She bit her lip to think of a way to save everyone "I.." Ren raised a brow "I'll do whatever you want !" She said, their eyes widen "b-but please don't hurt them !" She looked up at him "wait Kyokai !" Ryohei said "don't do it !" Kyoya yelled, Mako pressed his face against the floor "I promise I won't use my other side to fight you or run away !" Kyokai added.

Ren only stared at Kyokai's teary eyes then at Kotoya, who was in her arms, he calmed down and pulled out his sword. She flinched when he pulled her to him and held her chin "eh ?" She blinked "Oi !!" Kyoya and Ryohei popped a vein as Kyoya sat up "get your filthy hands off her !!" They yelled "wherever they are, jealously will always be there" Gokudera said, Mukuro nodded in agreement.

Kyokai's eyes looked away as Ren turned her face from side to side "quite pretty for a girl like you" he admitted, she shuddered as he smirked against her cheek "your interesting" he whispered in her ear "alright" he pulled back "then bow to me while saying 'forgive me, Ikuhara-sama'" he said "eh ?" Her eyes widen "what makes you think Hayashi would do that !?" Gokudera yelled "even if it's for our sake, don't do it Kai !" Yamamoto yelled.

"Or.." Ren continued "you'll be my special slave for the rest of your life" he smirked, their eyes widen "Kyokai will never be your slave !" Kyoya yelled "Kyokai please !" Ryohei yelled "Ren, you can't be serious" Kenji said "do it and I'll let your friends and brother go" Ren told Kyokai, she clenched her fists "choosing between her friends and dignity" Aido mattered "that's messed up" Tsuna said "I'm waiting" Ren walked to pick up a bat from the near table.