✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ✧

Natsu's eyes shot open as the deep voice once again entered his mind

One word, Choose.

Always the same dream, Lucy and Lisann a, always the same location.

His breath was in sync with his heartbeat, both of them were quicker than usual.

Happy's soft snoring calmed him down a little, his surroundings became clear.

Eventually he gathered enough energy to move and turned onto his side to look at the clock.

5:09 am.

I wonder if Lucy's awake, he thought.

He dragged himself out of bed, almost falling a couple of times but eventually made it to the pile of clothes that he were yesterday.

He dressed almost robotically ur put his scarf around his neck softly, not wanting to break it, then he was off.

Natsu watched as the sun began to rise, the bright almost gold like sun reminded him of Lucy's hair.

Before he knew it he was stood outside Lucy's apartment, walking up the stairs like a civilised human.

Yeah like that's gonna happen...

Natsu climbed up the front of Lucy's house, opening her window and quietly sneaking in.

The sound of water and soft humming filled his ears immediately.

He sat down in the armchair, just as the water cut off, Lucy walked out with a towel around her.

Her eyes met Natsu's, she let out a squeak of suprise and clutched the towel close to her body.

"W-what are you doing here, it's so early," it as evident that she didn't have enough energy to Lucy kick him.

Natsu had bags under his eyes though he looked almost wide awake.

"So, what's wrong?"

Natsu just shook his head, then he suddenly remembered something he had prepared the previous day.

"Quick get ready Luce, I wanna show you something!"

Lucy sweat dropped but quickly got changed, obviously closing the door so Natsu sneak a peak.

Within 3 minutes she was ready and being dragged out of the door by Natsu.

He is such a child! Thought Lucy, allowing herself to be pulled by the dragon slayer, not that she was strong enough to get her hand out of his grip.