Welcome Back!

Baby-maker
Really good song!

Britney's POV
When I heard Shadow was back in town, I was so excited! We dated for about 1 year in high school, which I thought would lead to him proposing but, sadly, never did. Shadow just went off the New York to live near Henry.
His Dad is practically the mayor of the town so, if me and Shadow got back together, I would be so popular and rich!
But rumor is, he got married a while ago outside of Sitka, Alaska. But why didn't his Mom or sisters go? He (and his Dad) adores them.
I think something is going on and I plan on figuring it out because I am getting back what is rightfully mine...Shadow...and his inheritance.
I still don't know why he never let me call him by his real name.

Dakota's POV
I knew the minute I got home, Rose was going to let me have it. So I was only going to stay out for a little bit and not get too drunk.
"Your usual, Shadow?" Zach asked me. Its funny how I only come here, maybe once every few months and the bar tender of my Dad's bar knows what my usual is:
50 year old Whiskey from the private cellar.

I probably stayed there, drinking and catching up with some high school friends, until 12:00 am when I realized I should go home, Rose will hopefully be asleep.

Walking in

As I crept through the house, I tried to be as quiet as possible because if I wake Rose or my Dad up, there will be yelling.

I sneak into our room and, thankfully, Rose is sleeping, sweetly. So, I took a quick shower and got into bed.
After a few minutes Rose asks, "So...You have two sisters?" I was hoping to skip this argument! "Yes. But why would I need to tell you? Their my family." I was not going to act all sorry, even though I should be nicer...She is my only source of pleasure.
Rose got up and really let me have it.
"Really? You are my husband and your family is ours, whether you like it or not!" She whisper/yelled at me, she caught me by surprise. But I came back with a pretty good argument.
"I don't need to tell you everything about my family! I get to have secrets of my own!" I thought I had her beat but she hit where I couldn't...Rose lowered her voice to a scary quiet tone and said, "For now, you get the hot things you can do in bed as your secrets and share them with whatever sluts you call." And she just started walking towards the door.
But I stopped her by slamming my hand against the door and grabbing her arm to spin her around to face me.
"You know NOTHING. I actually thought I was falling for you. I haven't slept with anyone since I got kidnapped!! The whole time I was there being beaten and treated horribly I thought of coming home to you." Then I knew I hit her where she was weak.
With tears coming up in her eyes Rose stated quietly, "That was when I realized I was in love with you...And I almost lost you." Afterwards, we just stared at each other, wondering who would make the first move.

Surprisingly, Rose started moving her hands to my face as she stroked my cheek and the back of my neck, slightly. After a few minutes of this, I closed the gap between our heads and rested my forehead on hers while I decided if it was the right time to kiss her. But Rose didn't give me much time, before she moved her lips closer and closer to mine.
This was the first time we kissed and actually meant it. Our lips felt like electricity together as they moved in sync.
Our kissing started out slow at first and then escalated to, not only our tongues, but our hands exploring too.

Third Person
Dakota walks Rose back against their bedroom wall, still kissing her lips with lust. Rose's hand is going down towards Dakota's manhood area and starts to massage him a little bit, which drives him so crazy, he lifts Rose off the floor and against the wall. Dakota moves his lips down to her neck as Rose unbuttons his shirt.
Out of nowhere, after unbuttoning his shirt, Rose says, "No". Then, pushing herself off Dakota's chest (which was keeping her off the floor) him looking very disappointed. 
"Do you want to stop?" He asks caressing Rose's cheek, ignoring the hot and tingly feeling in his boxers.
Instead of walking away, Rose grabs Dakota by his unbuttoned shirt and pushed him onto the bed, and got on him, straddling Dakota.
"I wasn't going to have sex with you on a wall." Rose stated with a smirk, then started kissing his neck, down to his chest, and to Dakota's lower stomach.
Dakota moans as Rose unzips his jeans to reveal his batman boxers and a major boner. Rose bites her lip as she takes out Dakota's manhood and smiles at him with lust filled eyes.
She starts by massaging Dakota and then deep throats him, all 6 1/2 inches of him. The whole time she is doing this, Dakota is caressing Rose's upper back and head gently. "Baaby...Its settled. I love you so much, princess."

Once Rose is finished pleasing Dakota, he flips them over and gets them under the covers. Then gives Rose many hickeys that she moans loudly during the making of. Dakota's kisses soon return to Rose's mouth as he takes off her shirt and shorts.
"Mmmmm baby give it to me already." Rose moans into his neck as Dakota gets ready to get as close to her as he could.
Just as he was going to put his manhood into Rose, she stops him, "Wait! I'm not ready for a baby. Protection please." Rose gives Dakota her puppy dog eyes and, of course, gets her way and he reaches into his drawer to get a condom.
"Your lucky your adorable." He says, giving Rose an evil lust-filled smirk and plunges into her unexpectedly and Rose moans loudly while pulling on Dakota's back-of-the-neck hair and scratching and clawing at his back.
"Baby!!" She yelled. Thankfully, the walls are completely sound-proof if the door is closed.
This went on for another 2 hours.

The next morning

Rose's POV
I woke up around 8:00 in the morning with Dakota still sleeping. So I just thought about last night and what that meant for our relationship. Would we start acting like a real couple? But I just stopped thinking because it was exhausting. I lifted my head to look around the bedroom.
Oh my god. The baby-maker was on the bed the whole night...eww. I threw it off the bed, where there were also clothes scattered all over the floor and the blankets on the bed were messy but still pretty much on us. Dakota put on boxers before we actually went to sleep so everything wasn't hanging out, and I put on a bra and underwear as well. I cuddled up to Dakota because it was starting to get a little bit chilly and closed my eyes for a little bit longer.

Dakota's POV
For once, I woke up next to Rose and didn't want to bang her brains out. I felt her cuddle into me and I tried to go back to sleep, but I wanted to get up and call some gang members to make sure everything was going okay while we are gone.
I got up out of bed, put on some jeans, and was about to start buttoning up my shirt when Rose sat up in bed. She got on her knees and crawled over, then kissed my neck, which made me get a boner from the minute she sat up in bed.
"Where are you going?" She asked me after taking her lips off my neck. I didn't want to leave but I had to make sure everything was going good.
"To call and make sure that the gang is good and no threats have risen." I said in an emotionless tone, because I have to always put my gang first and I don't think I would now..
"Whats up with you? You were all sweet last night." Rose looked confused and surprised. I felt so bad and I didn't care if I lost the gang, I am in love with Rose and I'm not going to hide it anymore.
"I love you. Everything about you." I stated as I put my arms around her waist and looked at her straight in the eyes, waiting for an answer. "Well...You can suck it...Because I love you, too." She says with a smirk as she kissed me like I was about to get her a 100,000 dollar necklace. "So...Don't you have to make sure the gang isn't falling apart?" Rose asked after a moment of kissing and sucking of the neck.
"Oh I wouldn't mind completely loosing my position as the gang leader if I got to keep all these fuck boys away from you." I whispered in her ear as I sucked and bit at her neck and ear. I can't believe I waited this long to tell Rose how I honestly felt. But I did have to call some gang members soon, but before I go, I'm going close this federal case. I laughed to myself for that one, as I dominated our kiss.

Sorry for taking so long to update! I wanted to make their first sex scene perfect!