Set Free

Taylor

Rose's POV
After a few minutes of whispering between Dakota and that scary gang member, The scary guy grabbed me by the arm (I noticed Dakota staring at me) and I was taken back to my friends and we hugged for a long time until were told to leave.
Walking home was filled with a comfortable silence, until Jozalin asked, "So what did Dakota do to you?? We thought he was going to kill you!! How did you manage to keep him from murdering you?!" Now all of my friends were staring at me with disbelief.
"How about this, we spend the night at my house and I'll tell you everything." I said knowing they would all say yes. After another moment of quiet walking, I decided to change the subject. "So...How are your fami---" "WAIT!! DID YOU DO THE DIRTY WITH DAKOTA?!?!" Taylor yells/asks. "WHAT, NO!!!! THATS SO GROSS!!!" I yelled, begging and hoping (in my head) that they wouldn't ask anymore questions. "And I'm not answering anymore questions until we are at my house in PJs" I informed them. "BU---" "NO!!"

When we finally got back to my house, we all got into my jet black Nissan GT-R sports car and drove to the store and picked up movie night snacks and, of course, we picked up some Chinese food and Domino's pizza then drove back to our house.
"I'll go get all the unhealthy food and drinks" I informed them. "Oh! And I'll go get all the blankets and pillows set up on the couch!" Jozalin yelled. "And me and Taylor will get American Horror Story set up on Netflix!" Hailey told us, already dragging Jozalin into the living room.
Once we were all settled and ready to press play on our favorite TV show I was hit with a bomb.
"Tell us how you managed to not get murdered by a cold blooded killer!" They all said almost in sync, which was kind of scary. "Ugh! Fine!!"
Then I spent the next half-hour explaining to them what happened, making sure to not leave out a single detail.
"REALLY!?!!!!??!! THE LAST GIRL TO TRY AND AVOID DEATH BY TRYING TO SEDUCING HIM IS...DEAD PROBABLY!!!" Hailey told me with eyes as big as Baseballs. I was about to say something, but I saw Jozalin looking at me like she is thinking something, but can't decide whether or not she should tell us. "What Jozalin?" I asked.
"...Well... I think you might have something all those other girls don't have...Shadow wrapped around your little finger..." We all stared at her trying not to laugh, but failed horribly!
"First of all his name is Dakota, not Shadow, you idiot! And second, he isn't wrapped around my finger! He was just simply being a guy with needs!!" I struggled to speak from all the air I was using for laughing. "No! Don't call him Dakota, dude!! The last person to call him that got stabbed because only Shadow's dad calls him Dakota!" She says and I believe her because, she knows everything about all the gangs who are near us. "Well, didn't you just say I have him wrapped around my little finger?" I asked batting my eyes like a 5 year old. "Well I don't know what he'll do if you call him Dakota but just be careful." Jozalin told me and dropped the subject and pressed play to make AHS start.

5 hours later

"Okay, I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm going to bed, Night" I mumble and trudged up the stairs to my black and dark purple themed bedroom and climbed into bed.
Hearing everybody walking into their bedrooms then, falling into bed and whisper/yelling "Goodnight" was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

I'm going to start using Dakota's nickname more often and I will start posting more chapters whenever I can so stay tuned for more!!