Wrapped Around My Little Finger

Jozalin

Rose's POV
"Get on the ground and show me your hands." Dakota says in a calm but scary voice.
All three of my friends start to get down on their knees, while I just stood there and glared at these babies I call my friends, I mean I know Dakota has a scary reputation but really? How scary could he be?
Dakota stared at me with his piercing brown eyes and out of nowhere yelled, "GET ON THE GROUND!" I moved,very slowly, lower and lower to the ground and mumbled a little bit too loudly, "God, you need to take a chill pill bro."
Next thing I knew, I was being lifted by my arm "THAT HURTS YOU DI---" "SHUT UP DADDY'S GIRL!!!!" Talk about anger issues, my ears were ringing from his loud deep voice. He dragged me to a building of some sort and I knew what was coming and so did everyone else and all I heard was "NO!! ROSE!! LET GO OF HER!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!" I tried to yell to them but my mouth was covered by the hand of my murderer...
Dakota threw me against a wall but I luckily regained balance before I hit the cement floor. He just started pacing back and forth and didn't focus on me, so I used that time looking around. The building we were in looked unfinished and abandoned...After examining the room we were in, I just watched Dakota pace back and forth trying to calm himself down, until I came up with the best idea ever!!
I could try and seducing him and hopefully he will let me and my girls go. Its a long shot but what other shot of living did I have?

I walked up to Dakota and just looked at him with my innocent looking eyes, while biting my lip. I didn't even know what I was doing really. I'm used to guys hitting on me, not the other way around.
Before I even thought it through I pushed him up against the wall and started kissing his neck and grinding myself into him. I didn't think it was working until I heard him failing to hold in a moan and that just encouraged me more.
Next thing I knew Dakota was pushing me up against the wall and he was taking the lead. He was pushing up against me and I was sucking on his neck until, one of his gangmembers walked in (not even caring that we were kind of busy) and whispered into Dakota's ear and, even though I was very close to Dakota, I wasn't able to hear what the guy told Dakota...but I didn't care...

He didn't just avoid death by seduction.

Answer some of these questions below so I can fix anything you don't like!

1. How was the beginning?

2. Do you like the choices for the characters looks?

3. What is your favorite part so far?

4. Do you like the cliff hangers? I will most likely post new chapters everyday or every other day, and if I am in a good mood, I'll post two chapters! :)

5. Any suggestions for upcoming chapters?

6. Any questions for me?

7. Ideas for upcoming books?

I read all comments and never leave any out so I might not reply but I read them and think about it, put some good ideas up for me!!:)