Night Out With The Boys: Part 1

A little bit about Dakota's friends...
(From top to bottom)

Note- Dakota smokes weed without telling Rose.

Left side-
Justin: Serious when it comes to the gang member's and gangs safety. Full of himself sometimes.

Steven: Mean and cruel like Dakota. Easygoing and never comes home sober...or alone.

LJ: Smokes more than anyone else and is always trying to get Dakota to sleep with random girls. Not afraid of anything or anyone.

Right side-
Ryan: More emo than anyone. Gay. Becomes best friends with Rose. Has a secret boyfriend.

Kayne: Smokes weed and cigarettes. Is nice when you get to know him but has really hard to understand jokes. Always high.

Dakota's POV
After the gang meeting, all of us decided to have a night out, and for some reason, I had a strange obligation to call Rose and let her know...

*Rings three times, then she answers*
"Hello?"
"Hey its Shadow, me and the boys are going out for the night."
"Oh... Um okay...?" She said in a confused tone.
"Just thought I would tell you. Bye"
*hangs up*

"Ready?" They all asked looking ready to get drunk and do whatever we wanted. "Let's do this!"

Three hours later

We stumbled out of the bar, after drinking most of the booze, beer, and a lot of tequila shots! Using our compromised brains, we decided (with LJ's help) to go back to Kayne's car to get some blunts, already made.
"Uhh, finally!" Yells LJ after inhaling a lot of smoke, "it has been forever since I had some weed!" After he said this, we all stare at LJ in disbelief.
But finally I spoke up, "you had some like.... This morning dumbass!!" We all laughed hysterically.
"Hey hey. We should go to a strip club!!" Yelled Justin, not surprisingly.
"Well, I'll go!!" Says Ryan. "Eh hem, we are going to a girls strip club...we are never letting you pick the strip club again!" I said, recalling the last time we let him choose....very gay night...
*We all shiver in disgust*
"Um how about I decide..." Steven speaks up. "Okay" we all say agreeing.

To be continued...

Sorry this is a really short chapter!! I will do better next time! I promise!