The Fight

Red Indian Gang House

Rose's POV
On the way to the Red Indian territory, I was getting pumped up and listening to Attila and Fronzilla.

Patrick's POV
During the ride to the Red Indian territory I was thinking about when Rose was a little girl and her mom was still alive and we would all go to the gang HQ to show Rose what her future as a gang leader was all about. Then I started thinking about how Rose has been acting since Dak---Shadow was kidnapped, she looked defeated and like she gave up on life. I might be hard on her but she's my baby girl and seeing her hurting like her mother, when I had to leave on missions kills me. That's why I got that new guy, maybe she could love him too...but I could tell she had closed her heart off again, like she did after she lost her mother.

Rose's POV
I was driving down a pretty scary road behind my dad and in front of everyone else. I was pumped and ready to kill.

3rd Person
The second the Black Knights (Rose did name the gang...) Pulled up in front of an expensive yet dirty looking house, they were getting shot at. Rose jumped out of her car and used her car door as a shield and took out her gun and the rest of her gang did the same.

Rose's POV
As we were getting shot at, I acted fast and got behind my car door and got my gun ready for some serious action. I shot a weird looking guy with a LOT of tattoos and piercings. The rest of my gang shot the rest of the people, not enough to kill them, just enough to have them pass out from the pain.
"ROSE STAY HERE AND MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE GOES INSIDE THE HOUSE! DO NOT QUESTION ME RIGHT NOW!!" I heard my Dad yell as he and some other gang members ran into the creepy house.
I was not going to argue because I was ready to kill no matter where.

2 hours of waiting for something to happen later.

Finally, the gun sounds had stopped and the gang members were walking out. My Dad was the last person out for some reason, usually he liked to show off that we won a gang fight.

Until I noticed someone walking behind him...

You guys probably already know who is walking behind him but I'll act like you don't know... :)
Sorry this chapter is so short!