"Sure, just give mommy and daddy a few minutes to freshen up and check on Logee. Go brush your teeth," Vegas instructed in her motherly voice, "And help your sister and brother get ready."

"Okay!" Ryan wiggled her tiny digits to encourage Riley to chase behind her as they scurried to their siblings' room.

Once the door was sealed, Harry's head turned to face his wife's mouth widen with a steep yawn. Her eyes glossed with moisture as her hair was matted to her head with a loose bun on the top of her skull. "You always look so beautiful in the morning," He complimented, looping his long arms around her wide waist. "Like the summer sun."

"Oh, very funny," She mustered the energy to giggle, nudging him, "Now, let's go before they get rowdy again."

"I don't get a good morning kiss?"

Her hand extended to cast down his upper body to the sheets of the bed, a seductive smirk emerging on her nude, plump lips. Her teeth has pulled the flesh of her bottom lip in between each row. The palm of her ebony hand slid up the ripples of his toned body, peppering kisses to his collarbone. Harry formally enjoyed it with excitement spewing in his bones, his body ignited at her heated touch. Her frame, the one has been working tediously on for four months, straddled the band of his sweat pants. In temptation, Harry wished she would hurry and kiss him already before his sanity is lost. "You want a kiss?" Her lips murmured to his skin.

"Mhmm," Harry hummed, gluing his impatient hands to her waist, "I do."

"Well, too bad," She breathed, detaching herself with a quicken pace to their bathroom. Her feet paraded towards the granite shower, where she peeled off her clothing that consisted of a loose tee of Harry's, and attached her fingers to the metal shower handle.

Harry's brain had been brutally fooled. He thought his lips would be rewarded after the large amount of assistance he provided her with even following the plethora of meetings his frame was forced to sit in on. But he could not hold a grudge to the woman he loved. Instead, his figure leaped out from the silk sheets to counter behind, admiring the bare body that he most graciously fell in love with. She has rigorously exercised every afternoon to lose the pregnancy weight she thought wasn't attractive to him, when in truth, he loved every bit of it. Her bum was more plump for his convenience. She would even allow him to lay his head to rest whenever she laid flat on her stomach.

"That was cruel, Mrs. Styles," Harry interjected above the volume of the water heating up. "You know how much I love my morning kisses."

Vegas could faintly hear her husband over the shower noise, but from what she heard, the words formed a coherent sentence for her understanding. "If you join me, you could get more than one kiss."

Harry did not take an ounce of time to decipher between the option she provided him with, and the other that resulting in him denying it. His clothes were shed from his limbs, and in seconds, the couple shared in an overabundance over physical contact. Kisses were exchanged, and both could say they thoroughly enjoyed their morning pick-me-up.

x

"Mommy, do you want to know what I learned in preschool yesterday?" Ryan's mind was full of vivid surprises, and buoyant colors that can not be mildly explained by her simplistic vocabulary. She was a bright young child, often soliciting herself to the shadow of her ecstatic sister, Riley. She often craved her parents' attention when they were too involved with Logan's needs, Oliver's cries at curiosity that managed to get him into mischief, Sasha and her constant crawling into dangerous places for a infant, and Riley's constant questions to her parents that wouldn't quit for a moment's rest. Ryan felt out of place most of the time, and it made her incredibly sad. "Mommy, please listen to me."