Chapter 38

(Still Chelsea's POV):

I pushed the car that had all my luggage on it through the double automatic sliding glass doors into the passenger waiting area. I had just gotten off the phone with Megan since I called her while I was getting my luggage checked.

I had also called my dad as I was on my way, and he said he was fine with me going there for a little while, but was hoping I would go back to Rhode Island and live with Sierra, Monica, and him for a little while - However he made it clear that it was mandatory I spent holidays with him.

After I got off the phone, I had called my mom and she seemed thrilled that I actually wanted her back in my life, but she also seemed shocked.

Now I was sitting there, waiting as I sipped my third Starbucks frappe of the day and reading an issue of Vogue that had an unfamiliar blonde lady on the cover.

"We will miss you so much." A familiar voice said in the distance. It stuck out over the hundreds of other voices in the area because it was a voice that was easy to recognize, and hard to forget.

I looked around the airport in search of the person with the familiar voice, trying to remember who it must be. All I saw was a bunch of random faces sipping on coffees and on their phones or flipping through newspapers and magazines, the usual things you would see people waiting for their flights doing. A few blue and red balloons caught my eyes in the distance, but the balloons were covering the faces of the people. I shrugged and went back to sipping my coffee and flipping through my magazine.

"Chelsea Kennedy?" A voice said, causing me to jump. I looked up and my mouth dropped. Standing about me was David Beckham, next to him stood Romeo holding four blue and red balloons, and behind them were the rest of the Beckham family.

"H-hi." I said, trying to think of something to say, but failing.

"Did you hear the great news?" David asked me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Um no, I don't think so." I said, confused.

"Romeo chose to go play for a team in Germany for a year! He just made the decision about fifteen minutes ago!" David smiled. My mouth stayed open in disbelief. "We were so sure that Romeo was going to play in the United States, but when he got home he told us he had finally made his decision, and it was that he wanted to play for Germany."

"W-well that's great! I'm so happy for you." I smiled, not sure how to react or what was even really going on right now.

I looked over at Romeo and he was smiling as he clutched the balloons in his right hand.

"Plane 207 for Germany is now allow passengers to get on the plane." The deep-voiced man said over the speaker.

"Well, that's me." I said, standing up.

"Me too." Romeo smiled.

"You're going to Germany, too?" David asked.

"Um, yeah." I said, feeling awkward. "For... Vacation!"

"Nice!" David smiled. "Have fun! Maybe you two will run into eachother."

"Maybe." I said, enviously laughing.

"Bye Romeo, I love you so much, call me as soon as you land, please!" Victoria said as she kissed Romeo on the cheek and gave him a tight hug.

I grabbed my luggage cart and walked toward the line to get on the plane.

"Have a safe trip, Chelsea!" David shouted from behind me.

"We'll be sure to visit you!" Victoria added in.

"Thank you!" I smiled before I gave my luggage to one of the flight attendants to put on the plane.

"Chelsea Kennedy, plane 207, flight for Germany." I said to the woman as I handed her my ticket.

"Great, thank you." She said as she handed by my ticket and let me onto the plane. "Enjoy your fight!" She smiled.

"Thanks." I said as I returned the smile and got on the plane.

I looked at all the people already seated and ready to go. An old man had already dozed off with a half-eaten donut in front of him, and another little kid was watching Disney Channel as he kicked the seat in front of him. "Please don't let me get the seat in front of that kid." I quietly mumbled to myself.

"Do you know where your seat is, sweetie?" A tall, thin redhead with a haircut that was chin length asked me, a bright, white smile spread across her face.

"Um, no, I'm not sure." I said as I frantically searched on my ticket for what seat number I was.

"Oh! Your seat is right this way!" She said, walking me towards the front of the plane. "Right here!" She smiled, pointing to a row that all three seats where empty. "And you're the middle seat!" She smiled before she walked off to help another passenger.

I scooted into the middle seat and pulled out my phone. I had three new text messages that I forgot to check.

"Have a safe flight! Love you! Call me when you get settled in or if you need anything! Sierra, Monica and I can't wait to hear from you! -Dad"

"Stay safe and have fun! Call me asap so we can talk about how epic Germany must be! Love you girl:) -Meg"

"Call me as soon as your flight ends, I'll be at the airport waiting. Can't wait to see you! Xoxo, Elizabeth/Mom"

I smiled and shut my phone off, expecting the plane to be talking off soon, since it looked like all the seats were filled... Except the two next to me. But I wasn't complaining!

"Your seat is right there, window seat!" The same perky redhead said, standing at the end of my isle.

"Ugh. I have to sit next to somebody?" I said in my head before I turned and looked at who the person was. In my head I believed it was going to either be an old man or an annoying little kid whose parents have no control on him, whatsoever.

"Hey." The voice said, coming out from behind the big blue plane seat so I could see him.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said, letting out a small laugh.

"I'm not kidding you." Romeo smirked as he made his way into the window seat right next to me.

"How?" I asked, still shocked.

"You see, I saw your ticket in your car when were saying goodbye, I saw your seat number and what plane you were, on my way home, I got online and somehow, I'm not even sure how to be honest, found the guy who was suppose to be sitting next to you, and paid him to find another seat that I would pay for." He smiled.

"You are so dumb!" I said, laughing as I put my hands on my head. "How did you ever convince your parents to let you do all this?"

A serious look spread across Romeo's face. "I told them, 'They say when you love someone you'd do anything for them'... And I'd do anything for you." Romeo said before he linked his hand with mine and slightly squeezed it. "Anything." He whispered.