Chapter 4

We went to about 10 different stores. I found my perfect dress at the 2nd store, Sierra found hers at the 10th.

She chose a red dress, and a pair of black heels which I don't know why. I just chose simple, a black and white dress, and black heels.

"Is that the dress you want?" I asked, as she held up the red dress.

"No. It's not the dress I want, it's the dress I need!" She said.

I giggled. Then we went up, and I payed for the dress.

•after shopping•

"Goodnight Sierra, TCA's tomorrow!" I said, smiling as I was peeking in her door way.

"Goodnight C, love you!" She said, as she snuggled into her bed.

"Night S, love you too." I said, as I blew her a kiss and walked out.

I changed into pajamas, brushed my teeth, and brush my hair out.

Then I got in bed. I quickly imagined what it would be like to ever win an award, even though I never will... Or even announce one, even though that won't ever happen either.

Then my phone buzzed. Another email. What the heck? Two emails in one day. Why would the coaches email this late? It's 11:00 pm.

It was from Nickelodeon. I was guessing it was probably something like, 'don't forget, walk the orange carpet.' Or something.

I clicked on the email to open it.

"Dear Chelsea Kennedy,

We would like you to announce the winner for 'best break up song', with Romeo Beckham.

Accept Or Decline

Sincerely,
Nickelodeon."

"What the..?" I said, as I read the email. Then I processed what it said.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted, I was so excited.

I quickly pressed 'Accept' and sent it.

I can't believe I'm going to be onstage, presenting an award... Me.