Chapter 9

After the show Sierra and I were asked to take a few more photos.

"We can go come right after them." I said, as we walked back over to the orange carpet where cameras were flashing non-stop.

"No rush." She giggled, "I'm not tired."

"I am." I laughed.

The rest of the award show was fun, I liked the ending when all of the confetti cannons around the whole area exploded and it was just confetti everywhere, on the ground, floating in the air, in your hair.

"Is all the confetti out of my hair?" Sierra asked me, leaning forward.

"Yeah, what about me?" I asked, as I leaned forward too.

"You're good." She said, we both laughed.

"Alright let's get this over with." I said, as we stepped on the orange carpet.

Flash here.

Flash there.

Flash right in your eyes so you're practically blinded.

I don't know how people do this every day, I mean obviously paparazzi take pictures of me every day, but like A-list celebrities? I feel bad for them!

"Have a nice night!" The tough-looking male security guard said to us as we exited to the parking lot.

"You know where our car is, right?" Sierra asked.

"Obviously." I said, laughing.

We walked to my car and got in. "It's been a fun night." Sierra said as she buckled her seat belt.

"Yes. It. Has." I agreed. "But I'm ready to get home and sleep."

"Do you have practice in the morning?" Sierra asked as I took a right turn.

"Sadly." I giggled.

"I thought you loved soccer?" She laughed, turning on the radio and listening to 'Hello' by Adele.

"I do, just it's a struggle to get up in the morning." I joked.

"SO HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIII-IIIDDDDEEE" Sierra yelled, "IVE MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUUUU-SANDDDD TIIIII-IIIMMEESS"

"Alright calm down there, don't want you to get too crazy." I laughed as she sang.

"Sorry, I just like this song." She said while laughing.

"I see..." I said, raising an eyebrow at her, "and hear."

"I'm a great singer." She joked.

"Mhm, yeah." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"You know it too." She said, smirking. "I'm as good at singing as you are at soccer!"

"You think I'm that bad?" I asked, pretending to be offended.

"Hey!" She shouted as she smacked my arm.

"Okay, okay." I laughed, "I'm sorry."

"Mhm, sure." She said, crossing her arms. "I'm not going to talk to you!"

"Whatever." I said, knowing she couldn't last long not talking to me.

She went about three minutes without talking, only because she was busy listening to 'Drag Me Down' by One Direction, trying her absolute best to keep herself from singing the words, but then she finally cracked.

"What's for dinner?" She asked.

"I thought you weren't going to talk to me?" I asked, smirking.

"I thought you were suppose to be a good big sister?" She asked, copying my smirk.

"Wow, that's low,Sierra... Even for you." I joked, nudging her crossed arms. "But there's dinner at home." I answered.

"Okay." She said, going back to listening to the radio.

We listened to a couple songs and sang along, until we got to "Love Yourself", by Justin Bieber.

"Oh my gosh I love this song!" Sierra squealed, turning the radio up so 'Love Yourself' was blasting through all of my speakers.

She sang and did little dances until my phone beeped.

"What was that?" Sierra asked, staring at me.

"I think my phone..?" I said, gesturing for her to look for it.

"No way!" She shouted.

"What?" I asked, giving her a confused look.

"A famous person just followed you on Instagram!" She squealed.

"Um, yeah, Sierra." I said, "a lot of them do."

"But this one is ROMEO BECKHAM!" she shouted, making sure to drag out his name so I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"And he dmed you!" She shouted again.

"Okay, calm down." I said, giggling.

"Can I open it?" She asked.

I grabbed my phone from her still making sure to focus on the road, "I'll open it later."

--------

Sorry I know this chapter is semi short, I just want to start a new chapter for what happens next!:)

Love, @queenarigrande