Chapter 24: It's All A Dream (Final Chapter)

Kian's P.O.V.

I slowly walked over to the couch near Sam, I kept looking all over the room trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

I took a deep breath in and was going to start talking when Talia came storming into the room.

''Wait!'' She said while taking deep breathes in and out, you could tell that she ran all the way over here because her face was redder than a tomato.

Everyone in the room, including I all looked at her confused. She took a step closer to me, and sat right next to me. I looked at her trying to tell her that she didn't have to tell them our secret, I can do it, but I guess she wanted to tell the whole story herself.

Talia's P.O.V.

I ran all the way to Kian's house because he forget his penny board at my house. When I arrived in his house, I was greeted by everyone starring at me and giving me dirty looks. I knew what was happening. Kian was going to tell everyone our secret.

I walked over to Kian and sat down next to him. He didn't deserve to tell everyone our secret when it was my idea and I was the person who wanted to keep our relationship a secret when we should've told everyone.

I stood up from my seat and was about to talk when all of a sudden..

BAM!

''Talia wake up'' Paris said while shaking me

I looked at my phone and noticed that the time was already 2:00pm. ''You were having a nightmare,'' Paris said while leaving my room.

I got up and looked in the mirror. I'm still a normal 19 year old teen ager that has been having dreams that I was actually a famous YouTuber whom was dating Kian Lawley. Which none of that was true.

Paris isn't dating Connor Franta, and I am not dating Kian Lawley. Paris and I are best friends, she's 20 and I am 19, but we don't own a YouTube nor are we famous, or have we ever met O2L or any other youtubers.

We're basically fan girls whom live a normal life and fan girl over YouTuber's that we wish knew, that we existed. This was all a dream, and now you're going to find out the real me.

But all you know is that Paris and I are best friends whom just started YouTube, Co own a tumblr together, and basically are just normal humans like everyone else. We aren't dating any one from O2L and neither are you..

Welcome to my life.

~

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter but this is it! Sequel should be up soon, and just saying if anyone is confused I'm going to tell you that everything that happened with Tal and Kian and Paris and Connor and many other YouTuber's were all a dream of Talia's. They're basically not famous and they're not dating anyone from O2L. Not yet.. The sequel is basically going to be about there life and maybe they'll meet there idols.. Whom are everyone from Our2ndLife. Please vote and comment. Love you all and a notice for the sequel should be up soon!