Chapter 4: One Chance

JC'S P.O.V

It was stupid of me to say that I liked her best friend (Andrea). If I had never said so then maybe she would have changed her mind and I could have been the lucky guy to go out with her. But of course every girl has to like Connor. What is so good about him anyways?

Is it his blondish hair that makes the girls go crazy? Or the fact that he has ''sparkly green eyes that make your knees tremble?'' Is it the fact that he has a great sense of style? Or is it the fact that he gets more views on YouTube than me?

This is how I feel about him everyday. ''Oh Connor you are so cute'' ''Connor I love you, you are the most funniest YouTuber ever!'' Everyday this is what I hear from every fan. Why can't Jc get any love?

I don't even like Andrea I only said that to see what Paris reaction would be.. And I guess it was of her going out with Connor. Now I am broken hearted, she was basically the only girl that I liked.. I just never had the nerve to tell her. I get really shy around her, she lightens up my world and when ever I hear her name I go crazy. ''Paris'' her name just has a good ring to it.

I can't stop thinking about her, just that dramatic scene that we pulled should not have ended the way it ended. I need Paris, I just want her and that's it. Why does life have to be confusing. I can't stop wondering on.. What Is Love?

If love is what I am feeling right now, god just give me a sign!

                                                     Paris P.O.V

I left while hearing Jc sobbing, I felt so bad but he had feelings for someone else anyways. Andrea, it's always Andrea, that everyone wants.

She has a boyfriend but still everyone hits on her. ''I like Andrea I am crazy about her''

That sentence didn't just go in one ear and then out the other, it stayed in my head, and it will forever.. Why can't anyone go crazy over me?

She's pretty, she has beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, nice style, and she is skinny. She has everything that a boy is looking for in a girl. Plus she has a wonderful personality every boy would want her as their girlfriend.

Connor, he's everything that I want in a boy. He's funny, cute, his style makes me drool, and he can be himself infront of me. Why couldn't Jc  be like him.

I know that everyone is different, but if Jc actually did like me like he said that he did then how come he never did show it?

''Paris you just make me so happy I love you so much''

''You know that you love when I call you baby don't deny it''

''You are so beautiful, prettier than any other girl I have ever seen before''

''Baby wake up, you have gotten your beauty sleep already, plus you don't even need it. You are BEAUTIFUL to me.''

That is basically everything that  Jc has said to me, I could keep going, on and on and on. It's a never ending list.

I'm with Connor now.. I don't need Jc to make me happy. Connor does that for me anyways, he is the reason why I smile.

But why can't I get Jc out of my mind?

Was he the one? Was it Jc all along?