Chapter:9 YouTube Convention && Couple Challenges

''Wakey wakey sleeping beauty'' Connor said while pushing the sheets off of me. I looked at him and gave him the death stare. I am not a morning person.

I grabbed the blankets from the floor, and put them back on me. Connor quickly swung the sheets off of  me again, and started jumping on the bed. I kicked him, and pushed him off of the bed.

''Oh come on it's 11:00 am and we have to get ready for the YouTube convention, we only have one more day of PlayList Live'' Connor says while shaking me, and telling me to get up.

I got up, and threw the pillow at him. I checked my phone and I saw that I had text messages from Talia.

iMessage from: TaliaCity(: - Hey goodmorning bestie, just remember that we are having the YouTube convention today. Kiki and I will waiting for you and Con Da Bon downstairs, love ya xx

I smiled at her text and went to go and get ready. Since it was already 11:00 am and we had to be at the YouTube convention at 12:00 I decided not to take a shower, and since I took one the night before I was alright.

I brushed my hair, and put on a beanie. It was Connor's green beanie that he wears everyday. I put on some high wasited shorts, and put an Owl City cropped top on. I put on my black and white vans, grabbed my phone, and Connor and I left down stairs.

As soon as we got downstairs we were greeted by everyone, giving hugs, and kisses on the cheek.

Connor went to the rest of the O2L members, and I went to Talia she was sitting by herself making a vine like a loner.

I hid behind the sofa where she was sitting and scared her. She screamed and everyone looked back at her like if she was going crazy.

My sides were hurting from laughing so much, and she just slapped my arm and told me it wasn't funny. I said I was sorry, and she just started laughing

''It was pretty funny though, nice one Par'' She said while slapping her leg.

I looked at her with a weird look on my face, and gave her a cheeky smirk.

''Hate to try and ruin yours and Tal's conversation but all of the O2L members, you and Talia will be with us for the YouTube Convention. We will be talking about relationships and YouTube'' Connor said while snapping his fingers in a Z formation

''Don't be getting sassy with me! I'll go ahead and pull your weave out'' Talia said while snapping her fingers at Connor.

''Okay girls that's enough'' Kian said while making everyone laugh.

After Connor and Talia were done with getting sassy with each other, we headed to the YouTube Convention. It was literally packed with fans, they didn't have enough seats for everyone so some people had to stand.

The first question went to Connor.

''How many people from O2L are in a relationship?''

Connor looked at Kian, and Kian looked at Connor, they both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

''Only two, Kian and I are taken'' Connor said while looking at Kian.

The next question went to Kian and Talia about how their relationship was.

''I don't even know what I would do without this girl. She completes me and I love her to death'' Kian said while kissing Talia on her head.

The whole crowed was in Aw, and Connor was trying to make Kian jealous by kissing me on the cheek.

Everyone started to ''Aw'' even louder, and then we started back on the questions.